Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure why people assumed she was prostituting her body. It was very clear to me in the short time I was watching this that she had found someone else. If he was asking her to sell her body I think she would have been making HIM sleep on the couch. Not the other way around.

It was clear that she had found a new guy( probably online) and was planning on leaving him and Sergey was trying his best to stop her. I bet they both wished they didn't have the cameras in the apartment during their break up.

Well at least I got to see her naked once. I'm sure that the owners of the apartment have rules about there being a female livng there. So Sergey is probably going to have to move out. He's gonna lose his girl and his place at the same time. Poor guy.

I do not know if you saw the action with the new guy. Olga was heavily made ​​up and had very challenging to clothing. Never seen before. That night was in first place that  1e guy who's was counting his money. Still a bit strange when you are visiting a girl. Two, I thought it was JoJo, who saw at the second visitor a flash of money. When you meet a new love and kiss for the first few time(s?), you do not look at the TV or monitor for your PC. After bedscene Olga could not be fast enough to dress. And the guy was not fast enough to go outside. OK, maybe it was to not to be caught. For me it had something of 'client' (perhaps she agreed with Sergey an hour.) The next day there was a sudden and Bailey and (I think) Whiskey. These people are not wealthy judging by their clothing and furniture. Suddenly there was a party with liquor. Remarkable is 't it?

But perhaps it is a combination of many factors, but as has been said, we can not really know, we have to rely on images, impressions, and body language.

le plus qui me parait bizarre 1)pas de preservatifs: bizarre quand on connais pas le partenaire

2) pas de fellation ni cunni : tout fait a la va vite et sous les draps

3)certainement pas d ejaculation ;car pas de toilette apres

le plus qui me parait bizarre 1)pas de preservatifs: bizarre quand on connais pas le partenaire

2) pas de fellation ni cunni : tout fait a la va vite et sous les draps

3)certainement pas d ejaculation ;car pas de toilette apres

Peut-être que Olga a pris le risque pour l'argent

a savoir si elle est partie pour l autre mec ( en tout cas o lit il valait pas mieux que sergey meme pas il y est arrive ce blaireau) au pire si c est le cas faudrait qu il remettent des cameras chez le gars car olga toute nue a faisant l amour ca vaut vraiment la cou^p

Not quite sure why people assumed she was prostituting her body. It was very clear to me in the short time I was watching this that she had found someone else. If he was asking her to sell her body I think she would have been making HIM sleep on the couch. Not the other way around.

It was clear that she had found a new guy( probably online) and was planning on leaving him and Sergey was trying his best to stop her. I bet they both wished they didn't have the cameras in the apartment during their break up.

Well at least I got to see her naked once. I'm sure that the owners of the apartment have rules about there being a female livng there. So Sergey is probably going to have to move out. He's gonna lose his girl and his place at the same time. Poor guy.

The whole nature of the events the night she had the two strange men in the apartment point to prostitution being at the core.  She sat with the first guy at the kitchen table talking for a long time.  There didn't appear to be any intimacy as would be expected if she previously knew the guy.  Toward the end, he pulled some money out of his pocket, counted it and put it back.  Soon after, they left and a short time later she returned with a different guy.  Again, no sign of intimacy.  She sat in the computer chair while he sat on the couch.  She spent a lot of time explaining about the cameras while looking over at him for his decision.  After he finally decided and after what looked like a failed attempt at sex, he soon left.  As I've said before, I didn't actually see him handing money to her, but after they passed through that blind spot between the living room and the hall, I saw that he had money in his hand that he was putting in his pocket.  As far as her sleeping on the couch instead of Sergey, that would depend on who had the control.  I think he has control of the apartment...otherwise, I think she would have made him move out of it.  Whether he suggested/demanded that she sell sex is a question in my mind, but I think it is possible.

In regard to her having another boyfriend, I agree...though I think she has had one for a long time because of the many times she would leave and not come back for more than 24 hours.  I also think Sergey suspected this of her because he was alway snooping...trying to hear conversations, looking in her purse, checking her activities on the computer, etc.  Whether she found the guy online...maybe, maybe not.  No way of knowing.

I really don't think either one of them care about the cameras.  I've never seen them try to hide anything from them.  I certainly hope you are right about there being rules that Sergey might not meet.  Of course, he hasn't been in the apartment (that I know of) since he and she carried her stuff out.  He might be out trying to find a woman to replace her.  Me...I hope he fails...gets evicted...and a new couple moves in.

I feel sorry for that poor cat...but not for Olga or Sergey.

Wise words Jojo and I agree wholeheartedly.  There was definitely something odd going on.

But I do feel for Olga as Sergey (head like a potato) clearly knew what he was getting into so he only has himself to blame.  Maybe.

bonsoir JoJO .....le soir qu elle a couchee avec le type dans la chambre, ils sont aller sur le canape apres,il s est rien passe d autres??? et il es partit a quel heure le gars