Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

I think the only problem is money !

Now their pockets are empty, she returns home with her mama and he has to look for a shelter .... life 's still going. LOL !!!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has that mark above the TV in the living room, has that always been there , it looks like a bullet hole.

I thought real life cam would have subsidised living cost for providing a service to the people who pay there wages I;e subscribers .

when you look at the furnishings and apartments real life cam provides for  GMT+8 Compared to the apartments GMT+1 there is a complete difference between the quality .

ne pas oublier de donner à manger au chat

il n'y est pour rien dans l'histoire

Sergey va-t'il virer les caméras ?

That poor, unfortunate cat.

It causes me great pain to see views such as this picture.  Animals do not deserve such a fate.

pareil / me too

has that mark above the TV in the living room, has that always been there , it looks like a bullet hole.

I thought real life cam would have subsidised living cost for providing a service to the people who pay there wages I;e subscribers .

when you look at the furnishings and apartments real life cam provides for  GMT+8 Compared to the apartments GMT+1 there is a complete difference between the quality .

Looks like it's been there a while, whatever it is...

That mark has been there for a long time.  Here is a post from back in November with a pic of the living room.  The mark is there.

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=5.msg33#msg33

dommage, elle est mignonne

que va-t'il y avoir après ?

It's a pity, she(it) is cute - that va-t ' he(it) to have there later?

Guest curieux

olga a donner le choix a sergey de partir mes comme il ne partait pas elle a fait venir son futur homme je pense quelle le connait bien car elle etait tendre avec lui pas a la maniere d une pute elle la embrasser pas de preservatif tous sa pour que sergey parte

I have tried to email Reallifecam  to say the cat needs feeding / re-homing but they bounce,  if someone has a number or means of letting them know about the cat.

I have tried to email Reallifecam  to say the cat needs feeding / re-homing but they bounce,  if someone has a number or means of letting them know about the cat.

I don´t think that they answer. Who knows who owns the apartment. Sergey is not the type for cats. It would be olgas cat, she would have taken it. The apartment is pretty sparse for a few (living room = couch, chair, that´s it - no pictures/books/flowers ...). I have not much money too, but also still more furniture.

Maybe they try again - without cameras?