Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some of you will not be happy with what I'm gong to say

But maybe they are looking for two gay guys to stay in the Apt.

I've given that possibility some thought already and I've come to the conclusion that, while it is possible, it is unlikely.

I don't have any statistics or data, but consider this:

It is likely that the majority of viewers are heterosexual males and females, though there may be a number of gays or lesbians who also watch.

Heterosexual males will likely watch a straight couple, a lesbian couple or a single female.

Heterosexual females will likely watch a straight couple, a single female and maybe a lesbian couple.

Heterosexual males would not likely watch gay men.

Heterosexual females would not likely...but they might...watch gay men.

Gays and lesbians would likely watch the couples.  (LezVoyeur is an example here)

Just about the only ones to watch gays would be other gays...in my opinion, a small number.

The owners of the site, I presume, want to maximize subscribers.  Gay tenants wouldn't help a whole lot.

Now, for me personally, I wouldn't be offended but I wouldn't watch them much.  Their sex or nudity doesn't appeal to me.  I might watch from time to time if there is some drama going on or if they have female guests, but that would be all.  I would not end my subscription.

I never saw Maria and John.  I started on RLC the week between Christmas and New Year.  At that time there were only 5 apartments until Lina and Gia appeared one day.

o wow man  you missed out she at  the time was the one to beat there are vids on here look at em see what ya think she was a catch john was an ass and prob worse than mark an anton put to gather she would want sex hed beat off while she was gone to the internet he was a  boxer or fighter something like that come in drunk throwing up all over i miss her but glad hes gone

I never saw Maria and John.  I started on RLC the week between Christmas and New Year.  At that time there were only 5 apartments until Lina and Gia appeared one day.

o wow man  you missed out she at  the time was the one to beat there are vids on here look at em see what ya think she was a catch john was an ass and prob worse than mark an anton put to gather she would want sex hed beat off while she was gone to the internet he was a  boxer or fighter something like that come in drunk throwing up all over i miss her but glad hes gone

Yeah...I've seen the videos and I'm sorry I missed her.

she would rub her self on the couch wasnt shy or wouldnt hide didnt dig in her nose liked dressing up was the ideal chick now shed get pissed and give john hell and i couldnt stand to hear that id have to cut it off lol but shed get on her hands and knees and put her ass up in nothing nut nice pink short shorts a nd mop the entire floor by hand she was my girl !

she would rub her self on the couch wasnt shy or wouldnt hide didnt dig in her nose liked dressing up was the ideal chick now shed get pissed and give john hell and i couldnt stand to hear that id have to cut it off lol but shed get on her hands and knees and put her ass up in nothing nut nice pink short shorts a nd mop the entire floor by hand she was my girl !

Damn!

They need to bring her back...even if it's just her alone.

not only is are they no longer listed on the site, but the streams have been taken offline as well. My guess is they're cleaning the apartment for new tenants.

Fingers crossed it will be soon and some who like alot of SEX and getting naked in front of the cams...