Wedding Band ??

May be a soap opera but we are all following it aren't we

I just want Kiko gone!

;D ;D En serio, bien ahora podre ver este apartamento aunque no creo que tarde mucho en estar de vuelta esa cucaracha

I have noticed that Milana is wearing a wedding band ( on her right ring finger, as is the custom in Spain ).

Wonder if this is just for show or she really is married (which I doubt ).

I saw and heard her and her boyfriend talking about it right before she went on her last trip. He gave the ring to her. She was asking what finger he thought she should wear it on. They mentioned what it meant in a number of cultures for the ring to be on a specific finger. I don't think it's a wedding ring, but I do believe that it's some kind of "friendship" ring that means some kind of romantic relationship.

Guest Rodney_X

I have noticed that Milana is wearing a wedding band ( on her right ring finger, as is the custom in Spain ).

I saw and heard her and her boyfriend talking about it right before she went on her last trip. He gave the ring to her. She was asking what finger he thought she should wear it on. They mentioned what it meant in a number of cultures for the ring to be on a specific finger. I don't think it's a wedding ring, but I do believe that it's some kind of "friendship" ring that means some kind of romantic relationship.

Arrêtez de raconter n'importe quoi

Bientôt c'est l'amour dans les champs...

Pourquoi vous voulez enjoliver cette merde d'appartement? Ou sont les intérêts?

C'est l'appartement le plus sale de RLC " concernant des pratiques"

Arrêtez de raconter n'importe quoi

Bientôt c'est l'amour dans les champs...

Pourquoi vous voulez enjoliver cette merde d'appartement? Ou sont les intérêts?

C'est l'appartement le plus sale de RLC " concernant des pratiques"

What are you talking about? I'm not embellishing anything. They were speaking in English. It was pretty easy to hear what they were saying.

Sorry but I'm not following the chat on here, don't care what's going on in their lives, I'm here for tits and ass and to watch them screw nothing else interest me , I HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA in my life don't need anyone else bullshit..... I'm just perving at the LADYS.

Guest Rodney_X

What a stupid guy this Rodney_X

Je deviens abruti, car à chaque fois que je me connecte sur CC, je tombe sur des Merdes comme toi et tes nombreux pseudos