Server Restore Update

Admin

All, I believe that the issues that we had been experiencing (threads disappearing, users being deleted, posts being deleted, etc.) were the result of a hack. I have implemented several changes to prevent this from happening in the future. Some of those changes include daily malware and malicious code scans, an IP scan looking for spammers and hackers, a web firewall, and a few other things that I don't want to mention publicly. Malicious code was found on the server and promptly removed. I am confident that the issues have been resolved, but I will continue to closely monitor the situation. I appreciate your patience through all this. As a side note I would recommend changing your passwords, all passwords stored on the server are encrypted, but it would be a good idea none the less.

Thank You,

- Admin 

All, I believe that the issues that we had been experiencing (threads disappearing, users being deleted etc.) were the result of a hack. I have implemented several changes to prevent this from happening in the future. Some of those changes include daily malware and malicious code scans, an IP scan looking for spammers and hackers, a web firewall, and a few other things that I don't want to mention publicly. Malicious code was found on the server and promptly removed. I am confident that the issues have been resolved, but I will continue to monitor the situation. I appreciate your patience through all this. As a side note I would recommend changing your passwords, all passwords stored on the server are encrypted, but it would be a good idea none the less.

Thank You,

- Admin

Most likely someone from RLC hacked away at it.  Since CC came back online everything has been running smooth to what I can see.