This Apartment

I wish I knew why I love watching those two!

I know why I do. It's because I absolutely love Kamila and love to see her happy and she seems to be really enjoying herself with Kristy. I have found Kamila to be absolutely mesmerizing since the first time I saw her.

I know why I do. It's because I absolutely love Kamila and love to see her happy and she seems to be really enjoying herself with Kristy. I have found Kamila to be absolutely mesmerizing since the first time I saw her.

I agree.And I will highly pissed if anyone hurts her.

I agree.And I will be highly pissed if anyone hurts her.

From the time Kristy entered the apartment I thought she was a true friend of Kamila,and hoped their friendship would grow into much more.I may be becoming paranoid,but I just reviewed photos of the last few weeks and noticed that any attempt at sexual behavior is almost always if not always initiated by Kristy.And with the living room massage scene between Nora and Kristy and other physical encounters on the couch between Nora and Kristy,I'm beginning to have some reservations about Kristy.Has the whole game all along been for Nora and Kristy to entice Kami into a 3way lesbian relationship which Kami does not really want to be a part of.Remember Nora showing her vibrator to Kami with Kristy present,the encounters of the three of them on Kami's bed,and then the twister party last night?Keep those things in mind when you watch in the future and form your own opinion.I hope I am totally wrong,but my intuition tells me I might not be.How is it that Nora just happened to show up with a new twister game after Kami and Kristy had been drinking for some time?I'm suspicious.Is it Kristy's job to gain Kami's trust and break down her inhibitions so that then both Nora and Kristy can do what they want with Kami?Some things just don't feel right to me.  I'm on your side on that one plus sometimes Nora gets close to Kristy in front of kami, maybe to show her it's alright ?  Remember on the couch when she licked Kristy's leg and used it to put between her own legs ?

Let's watch closely in the future and compare notes.I would love to see the beautiful Kami have sex with someone,but I want it to be 100% consentual and I do not want to see her being used.

It may well be what u say, but it was Kami who kissed Kristy on the lips, perhaps for show-who really knows yet for sure?

I appreciate your concern with Kammi's wellbeing, but I think things will not go that far. Nora's behaviour with Kristy was way over the top, I agree with you. That is just not how she normally acts. She clearly feels like an outcast right now. Everytime she forced herself between them on the sofa you can see that Kristy is not amused. So, I'm not concerned that Kristy is using Kammi. And Nora is not an evil stepmother  ;)

I think that this playful acts and innocent intimacy between the girls will continue till Kammi is leaving (probably next week). But I agree with you, if someone hurts Kammi, we will personally pay this apartment a visit and rescue her  ;D

I have also fallen in love with Kristy too!

I know we all have different tastes, but there is something so special about her that I find it a little hard to believe (although I know it's true) that anyone who loves women would not be crazy about her.

The fact that she obviously has great self-confidence but is not arrogant at all makes her especially appealing in my eyes.

From the time Kristy entered the apartment I thought she was a true friend of Kamila,and hoped their friendship would grow into much more.I may be becoming paranoid,but I just reviewed photos of the last few weeks and noticed that any attempt at sexual behavior is almost always if not always initiated by Kristy.And with the living room massage scene between Nora and Kristy and other physical encounters on the couch between Nora and Kristy,I'm beginning to have some reservations about Kristy.Has the whole game all along been for Nora and Kristy to entice Kami into a 3way lesbian relationship which Kami does not really want to be a part of.Remember Nora showing her vibrator to Kami with Kristy present,the encounters of the three of them on Kami's bed,and then the twister party last night?Keep those things in mind when you watch in the future and form your own opinion.I hope I am totally wrong,but my intuition tells me I might not be.How is it that Nora just happened to show up with a new twister game after Kami and Kristy had been drinking for some time?I'm suspicious.Is it Kristy's job to gain Kami's trust and break down her inhibitions so that then both Nora and Kristy can do what they want with Kami?Some things just don't feel right to me.  I'm on your side on that one plus sometimes Nora gets close to Kristy in front of kami, maybe to show her it's alright ?  Remember on the couch when she licked Kristy's leg and used it to put between her own legs ?

Let's watch closely in the future and compare notes.I would love to see the beautiful Kami have sex with someone,but I want it to be 100% consentual and I do not want to see her being used.

It may well be what u say, but it was Kami who kissed Kristy on the lips, perhaps for show-who really knows yet for sure?

I appreciate your concern with Kammi's wellbeing, but I think things will not go that far. Nora's behaviour with Kristy was way over the top, I agree with you. That is just not how she normally acts. She clearly feels like an outcast right now. Everytime she forced herself between them on the sofa you can see that Kristy is not amused. So, I'm not concerned that Kristy is using Kammi. And Nora is not an evil stepmother  ;)

I think that this playful acts and innocent intimacy between the girls will continue till Kammi is leaving (probably next week). But I agree with you, if someone hurts Kammi, we will personally pay this apartment a visit and rescue her  ;D

I like you allot Kamila but these guys are nucking futts!!!

As bugs bunny would say “That’s all folks!”.

Nothing (if you were looking for sex) has happened or ever will happen or was ever likely to happen.

Given the history of this apartment one or both will leave within the next 10 days or so and on to the next girl(s) in to the lion’s den for the members to obsess over.