This Apartment

vier Mädchen, und eine ist zuviel, und zwar diese Person die gestern dazu kam........

On a daily basis, you are right. But, last night the girls were playing a board game. Maybe it required 4 to play or was just more fun with 4 or more people. I think we will know better as the days go by how many girls will actually be normal tenants.

Diese Wohnung ist wie ein Programm, zwei Tage Sendung und dann wieder Ruhe, meine Meinung ist, das der Spielplan immer bis zum Wochenende gemacht wird...... Beispiel um den verlust der beiden anderen Bewohnerinnen Milana und Coco zu überspielen, brauchten sie ein Programm, und das haben sie gut gespielt, heute spricht keiner mehr von Milana oder?

If anyone can find out who the girl guest is that joined the party last night, please let us know.

I think she may be a relative of Nora's because she has come and stayed overnight several times in the past month. There is nothing going on sexually with her and Nora, but she does sleep in bed with Nora (or with Nora and Kiko when he is there). She always keeps clothes on while sleeping regardless of whether Nora and Kiko do.

So, I have no reason why she would be there if she wasn't a relative of some kind.

If you know something, please share. Thanks.

If anyone can find out who the girl guest is that joined the party last night, please let us know.

I think she may be a relative of Nora's because she has come and stayed overnight several times in the past month. There is nothing going on sexually with her and Nora, but she does sleep in bed with Nora (or with Nora and Kiko when he is there). She always keeps clothes on while sleeping regardless of whether Nora and Kiko do.

So, I have no reason why she would be there if she wasn't a relative of some kind.

I do not know for sure, but she does resemble the guy with same color hair and pony tail some people call Nora's dad

I do not know for sure, but she does resemble the guy with same color hair and pony tail some people call Nora's dad

I think I know the guy you are talking about. Thanks for your input. I'll give that some thought.

Maybe the new girl is there as Nora's double.It's her job to keep Kamila and Kristy apart when Nora is not in the apartment.

I shouldn't do this, but LOL! (Please forgive me Nora, but that's funny).

Just for the record, I like Nora.

Irgendwas Stimmt da nicht? Kamila ging früher aus dem Haus, aber in Hausschuhe?

Alle andere gingen Später, war bestimmt ein trick, ich nehme an Kamila ist zu ihrer Freundin, und diese wohnt bestimmt in diesem Haus.......

Jenny was the one who really kicked this apt in motion with her date and sofa antics. It got Nora all crazy and broke the only Nora can hook up in this apt. Kamila and bizarro Jenny(Kristy) are doing what Lilu and Mia did share a bed for a couple of hours.