.....here comes the P*ssy-HeaD!!

Why everybody hate Kiko? Is it because he get to have sex with Nora and you can't? Why everybody so jealous of him?

I just don't like the guy!  He thinks his shit don't stink, he dresses like a gay guy, he takes a shower longer than any girl I know, he's growing the cum catcher back for some stupid reason, and I think he is the one that takes the apartment to maintenance all the damn time!  Not to mention, he just acts gay all the damn time!!

Lo dije desde el primer día que Kiko piso este apartamento (a primeros de año).

KIKO Ha jodido momentos interesantes que de no haber estado por medio podrían haber sido mucho más interesantes; por ejemplo: corta a las chicas si quieren andar desnudas o hacer lo quieran por el apartamento y  NORA ha discutido (antes o después) con casi todas las chicas y ya hemos visto el mal royo que hay cuando esto ocurre >:( .

Tanto si es el jefe como si es un simple parasito (ojeador, empleado o lo que coño sea) de RLC deberían darle un apartamento a ellos solos, (con o sin cams) y que dirijan desde allí lo que quieran, así quien que quiera verlos que se pase por el apartamento y los que no queremos ni ver a KIKO estaríamos más felices.

Solo es mi opinión.  8)

I believe (but am not certain) that he is Nora's spouse.

Je suis sceptique...

If this is true then they should have there own apartment that says Nora & Kiko like they used to have!

They had their day on RLC.  Now they can vanish into thin air.

I also believe it's time for Nora and Kiko to move on;  unless they are RLC spies - then they will never leave ! I have yet to see any other couple or person on RLC that like either one of them.
  • Upvote 1

Kiko is downstairs with both earphones in and I wonder what he is watching on his laptop!  I'm sure it was Milana and Coco in Coco's room.

No sooner than I posted this he ran upstairs, brushed his teeth real quick, got dressed and got the hell outta there.  He is really a weird bird if you ask me.

I also believe it's time for Nora and Kiko to move on;  unless they are RLC spies - then they will never leave ! I have yet to see any other couple or person on RLC that like either one of them.

Milana and Coco get along with her just fine. They spend time together, laugh, have lunch/dinner, etc. There is friction sometimes but that's just normal when you live under the same roof, just ask anyone who's lived in a dorm, but for the most part they are friends. They were even out partying all night, several nights in a row, recently. I like her too, but she's not my favorite. Lately, RLC has had trouble finding new good tenants so I don't want to see her replaced, it might be another complete failure.

Btw, what exactly is an RLC spy? With cameras almost everywhere, what would they be spying on?

Milana and Coco get along with her just fine. They spend time together, laugh, have lunch/dinner, etc. There is friction sometimes but that's just normal when you live under the same roof, just ask anyone who's lived in a dorm, but for the most part they are friends. They were even out partying all night, several nights in a row, recently. I like her too, but she's not my favorite. Lately, RLC has had trouble finding new good tenants so I don't want to see her replaced, it might be another complete failure.

Btw, what exactly is an RLC spy? With cameras almost everywhere, what would they be spying on?

Spoon, I don't want to rain on your parade here but lately, and I'm speaking for the past several days, maybe even a week now, there has been a tremendous amount of tension and animosity among Nora and Milana and Coco. This is not good for the viewership or the tenants of this apartment!  Nora & Kiko had there own place in the beginning, their sex was few and far between, their lazing around was abundant and that is what is starting to happen again in this apartment.  When they do have sex it is boring to me anyway, I can't speak for others.  I just feel it's time for them to leave and let's take our chances with any replacements.

Spoon, I don't want to rain on your parade here but lately, and I'm speaking for the past several days, maybe even a week now, there has been a tremendous amount of tension and animosity among Nora and Milana and Coco. This is not good for the viewership or the tenants of this apartment!  Nora & Kiko had there own place in the beginning, their sex was few and far between, their lazing around was abundant and that is what is starting to happen again in this apartment.  When they do have sex it is boring to me anyway, I can't speak for others.  I just feel it's time for them to leave and let's take our chances with any replacements.

i think as they have already got a replacement for coco, they should throw this weird "kiko-kunt" in some dessert, with a couch and few camels to hump on.. he doesnt "need-nora" she's better with girls than him... i have started to dislike them anyway. no offense pls..

OMG...

You shoud all be ashamed of yourselves ! How can you hate someone with such a passion, someone you have never met or have any connection to?

I watch all the different appartments. Some of the tenants make me laugh, some make me squirm and some agitate me. Do I love any of them? No! Do I hate any of them? Again No!

Yes, I sometimes have an opinion about them but never do I preach hate about them.

I suggest you all take a good look at yourselves before casting agression on someone you have no idea about or  what their profession is, what their charachter is, or what their likes or dislikes are.

Yes, have an opinion but keep it relevant. But especially stop with the hate.

Why everybody hate Kiko? Is it because he get to have sex with Nora and you can't? Why everybody so jealous of him?

It is because he always interrupts or appears in the apartment for no reason except to view the girls

and listen to all of Nora's complaints about the tenants.  Besides, who really would want to have sex with

Nora ?  I believe that she is definitely Bi-sexual and wants most of the girls for herself . (so would I ) . Kiko

is definitely out of place among these women .  He probably fucks Nora while thinking about the other beauties in the apartment .  Besides, his presence there has no purpose, except to gawk at the women and

act as Mister Cool !  ( My opinion).

• Upvote 1

OMG...

You shoud all be ashamed of yourselves ! How can you hate someone with such a passion, someone you have never met or have any connection to?

I watch all the different appartments. Some of the tenants make me laugh, some make me squirm and some agitate me. Do I love any of them? No! Do I hate any of them? Again No!

Yes, I sometimes have an opinion about them but never do I preach hate about them.

I suggest you all take a good look at yourselves before casting agression on someone you have no idea about or  what their profession is, what their charachter is, or what their likes or dislikes are.

Yes, have an opinion but keep it relevant. But especially stop with the hate.

it IS an opinion.. btw, I havent really met pamela anderson, but do i love her? yes..!! do i love her enhanced body? Hell YES..!!! lol..

chill bro, its not like someone is goin to shoot tht guy for the hatred, its all opinion about one's personality..!!