.....here comes the P*ssy-HeaD!!

:-\ wanted to create a dedicated thread to abuse this stupid soul.. wish I could smash that watermellon on his head, and ask him to F off.!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't care for the guy either!  He always walks around like he is in some sort of trance or something.  The fact that he is always at the apartment for the most part is a sure sign that he is a major part of RLC.  His name is nowhere on the apartment yet he still has to grace us with his unpleasant visits!

>:( >:( >:( >:( Este OKUPA parece ser que ya tiene su sitio en este apartamento-estafa, lleva 25 dias en el y RLC-ESTAFADORES todavia no cambio el nombre del apartamento, que asco de tipo y de apartamento.

I don't care for the guy either!  He always walks around like he is in some sort of trance or something.  The fact that he is always at the apartment for the most part is a sure sign that he is a major part of RLC.  His name is nowhere on the apartment yet he still has to grace us with his unpleasant visits!

Sure he have something to do with RLC.  When Adriana & Daniel first went to their apartment, him and Nora were there discussing something with them.

I believe (but am not certain) that he is Nora's spouse.

Je suis sceptique...

If this is true then they should have there own apartment that says Nora & Kiko like they used to have!

They had their day on RLC.  Now they can vanish into thin air.

maybe the girls would have been more comfortable in the appt without having/knowing that he is around.. after being drunk and dancing is a diff story anyway. but i can see the change in their living/behavior, evn dressing, when this asshole is there. stinky one.!!