Where do they live?

That's a far cry from their old apartment in the slums of Krasnoyarnoraskovichburg!

(Pix removed by order of the Department of Redundancy Department.)

I can see the dish antennas which Paul installed for his neighbors. Damn but those people grow a helluva lot of pot.

But I can't see Paul's directional short-wave antenna: it may be because of the photo's low resolution, or because Paul has camouflaged it for obvious security reasons, or maybe it was taken shortly after they moved out. Still, it's damn good photo work done under difficult conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

And here, I was going to delete this thread on the basis of the title. I'd be happy to read more like them.

Carry on gentlemen.

Noobs, keep asking stupid questions, they liven up this morgue.

That's a far cry from their old apartment in the slums of Krasnoyarnoraskovichburg!

(Pix removed by order of the Department of Redundancy Department.)

I can see the dish antennas which Paul installed for his neighbors. Damn but those people grow a helluva lot of pot.

But I can't see Paul's directional short-wave antenna: it may be because of the photo's low resolution, or because Paul has camouflaged it for obvious security reasons, or maybe it was taken shortly after they moved out. Still, it's damn good photo work done under difficult conditions.

Is making redundant statements about redundancy redundant?

I thank the asshole moderators. For deleting my comment I think I will be deleting my account soon

After deleting your account you can move to the village in whales # 2321312313. The village maybe crowded but you will find a little space for sure. ;D