camsoda

i admit i did do a topic of voyeurvilla aswell but the truth is i did it because i was talking about my time on it and when i find out it was just 1 apartment so the topic is just about finding out voyeurvilla is 1 apartment

You don´t need generously to admit, it is simply fact. Your excuse is a bit windy and for nursery school.

i admit i did do a topic of voyeurvilla aswell but the truth is i did it because i was talking about my time on it and when i find out it was just 1 apartment so the topic is just about finding out voyeurvilla is 1 apartment

You don´t need generously to admit, it is simply fact. Your excuse is a bit windy and for nursery school.

Spielo, don't be a fukin wiseass! He was absolutely right in questioning why that guy started a new topic just to post a picture and say "new voyeur house", which we all know about already! And if he can't explain clearly the reasons behind starting his own topic, it's most likely due to a language barrier and translator issues.