Morning Workout & Introduction

ODG

Hey, I'm new here, my interest is capping the cams and uploading for you, this is my first offering, I don't have an account so I can't bring you much more than this kind of thing, 41 Minutes long, 720p, morning workout routine.

(The Image & Torrent Content are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 5:11 PM, ODG said:

Hey, I'm new here, my interest is capping the cams and uploading for you, this is my first offering, I don't have an account so I can't bring you much more than this kind of thing, 41 Minutes long, 720p, morning workout routine.

(The Image & Torrent Content are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

une belle séance de sport matinale!!! ;) ;)

I've always thought that torrents would be a more secure way to share RLC videos. the piratebay and the others wouldn't even consider a takedown notice from RLC so they would always be available - so long as people seeded the files.

Hi ODG,

Would be better if you upload to "dirtybin" which you can find at the bottom of this page. You can put a link for the uploaded file into the relevant forum (pictures > videos >).

That way you kill two birds with one stone - uploaded files can be watched by paying members and non paying members can download the files from dirtybin.

Thanks for your input.

I've always thought that torrents would be a more secure way to share RLC videos. the piratebay and the others wouldn't even consider a takedown notice from RLC so they would always be available - so long as people seeded the files.

If Torrent Sites fell to the glorious DMCA they wouldn't have any files hardly to share.

They've tried taking The Pirate Bay out but it never worked.  Their servers were down for a short period but when they cam e back all the torrents were still there. I have noticed there are some videos of RLC on torrents but most are from 2 to 3 years ago.

Hi ODG,

Would be better if you upload to "dirtybin" which you can find at the bottom of this page. You can put a link for the uploaded file into the relevant forum (pictures > videos >).

That way you kill two birds with one stone - uploaded files can be watched by paying members and non paying members can download the files from dirtybin.

Thanks for your input.

True, but with torrents I can provide high speed downloads and always be in control of the file, trusting third parties to store and serve files has never been a good idea imo.

Yep, agree with Stncld and ODG - once you upload the torrent, so long as others seed the file, you can be sure that it won't be taken down. RLC can't come close to the resources that TBP has with regards to DMCA chasing/evading.