Sleeping Beauty!!

Zoya can sleep longer than any person I have ever known or observed! I cannot understand who she lives in one time zone and sleep as though she is in another!

I could understand it if she did shift work whereby she worked night shift in a factory but as far as I can tell she doesn't do this.

Whatever... but holy shit she can sleep for 12 or 14 hours. It's now nearly 6:30 in the evening their time and she is still asleep!!!

I gotta say when she has no sheets covering her she looks stunning. A sleeping beauty if ever I saw one!!!

Zoya can sleep longer than any person I have ever known or observed! I cannot understand who she lives in one time zone and sleep as though she is in another!

I could understand it if she did shift work whereby she worked night shift in a factory but as far as I can tell she doesn't do this.

Whatever... but holy shit she can sleep for 12 or 14 hours. It's now nearly 6:30 in the evening their time and she is still asleep!!!

I gotta say when she has no sheets covering her she looks stunning. A sleeping beauty if ever I saw one!!!

When you stay up all night then you have to sleep most of the day.

Her sleep pattern is a little excessive and unusual.  She must suffer depression to sleep that long.

Of course being with Lev would be enough to depress anyone.

Guest bobbyjoe

they have no life,it's depressed couple,sleeping like that is a sign of depression

All the apartments seem to have weird eating times compared to the average working household in the UK.............I noticed last night that at 1.00am local time in Yariks flat it it was only just after sunset and there was still some blue sky .......so if they only get 2/3 hrs of darkness and don't work it must be hard to get some structure to their day.........

All the apartments seem to have weird eating times compared to the average working household in the UK.............I noticed last night that at 1.00am local time in Yariks flat it it was only just after sunset and there was still some blue sky .......so if they only get 2/3 hrs of darkness and don't work it must be hard to get some structure to their day.........

Where I am at it doesn't get dark until after 9:00 in the evening  and daylight at 5:30 in the morning.

They don't seem to get much darkness compared to other places.