CoCo and another girl, maybe Milana ? just went upstairs with bottle of wine

Coco and another girl just grabbed two glasses from kitchen, a bottle of wine, and some cheese slices I think and went upstairs...

Kiko & Nora are downstairs... 

hmmmmmmmmmm

Drinking alone could lead to something between the girls perhaps ?  Well, we can always hope, but I can't see upstairs cams. :(

They have never given anyone any single reason to think that they are going to do anything sexual with each other. Why think so now?

I think it's because the non-premium members haven't seen the interaction among girls that we do. Anyone who has seen them in the non-free cams realize that nothing will happen other than 2 very good friends sharing some quality time.

They have never given anyone any single reason to think that they are going to do anything sexual with each other. Why think so now?

I think it's because the non-premium members haven't seen the interaction among girls that we do. Anyone who has seen them in the non-free cams realize that nothing will happen other than 2 very good friends sharing some quality time.

That is true bookmaster!  The only time anything would happen between those two girls would be where none of us will ever see it if that is what they were going to do!