Is Leora all-natural?

Ive been wondering about this for some time. I'm 90 percent sure her breasts are natural, but seriously: she's SO thin and petite, but with such full breasts that it makes me wonder sometimes. Plastic surgery is expensive but I imagine she must be rolling in cash from RLC and we just don't see it. Did she just hit the genetic lottery with her thin frame and full breasts or do you think she has had work done?

Ive been wondering about this for some time. I'm 90 percent sure her breasts are natural, but seriously: she's SO thin and petite, but with such full breasts that it makes me wonder sometimes. Plastic surgery is expensive but I imagine she must be rolling in cash from RLC and we just don't see it. Did she just hit the genetic lottery with her thin frame and full breasts or do you think she has had work done?

Leora's an au natural girl. No fancy jobs on that body except for the tan from the tanning bed.

My exact thought was when I saw her naked after a few times I thought that she had to have some kind of surgery on them, they're fantastic!

OP mentioned she must be making loads of money from RLC, does anyone know how much they get paid just out of curiosity?

My exact thought was when I saw her naked after a few times I thought that she had to have some kind of surgery on them, they're fantastic!

OP mentioned she must be making loads of money from RLC, does anyone know how much they get paid just out of curiosity?

we know that participants pay no rent, no water and electricity. for other financial agreements with rlc, this is only hypothesis ....