Why All the Old Pics ?

euromike69  i respect all the work you do with the pics and videos and i always will appreciate what you do for all of us freeloaders like myself i bow my hat to you and sanper and the rest who post pics and videos if i wasnt for you guys we will never have proof of whats really going on thank you again seriously.

I know that you guys cannot be serious with this new thread,slider have you ever heard the term "don't bite the hands that feed you" beggars and freeloaders don't get to choose or demand what me and sanper58 and others do,Out of pure kindness we put in the time and effort and the risks with our RLC accounts,Something you and the other countless freeloaders on here don't,did you even think about how you would sound to us while you were typing what you said,we have been contributing to this website for years,and whenever we decide to take a break or there is nothing happening on RLC worth recording we bring back the oldies,there are thousands of newbies that haven't seen the old stuff,so that is for them,you most likely have already downloaded everything so far so these are not meant for you,I'm getting tired of seeing this being said about us whenever we post old stuff,this wasn't the first time that I saw this being said about us either,and it needs to stop,we got you people spoiled with all the things we do and you started to feel too entitled like you own us or we work for you,like i said before we don't get paid for any of this,so just be grateful and be quiet please.I also need to be able to download new shit from here too because I can't be on RLC 24/7 like most people.

Sorry EuroMike, you are right !  I really do appreciate everything you take the trouble to post; you and the other posters have my sincere respect !  Pls keep up the good work !

I know that you guys cannot be serious with this new thread,slider have you ever heard the term "don't bite the hands that feed you" beggars and freeloaders don't get to choose or demand what me and sanper58 and others do,Out of pure kindness we put in the time and effort and the risks with our RLC accounts,Something you and the other countless freeloaders on here don't,did you even think about how you would sound to us while you were typing what you said,we have been contributing to this website for years,and whenever we decide to take a break or there is nothing happening on RLC worth recording we bring back the oldies,there are thousands of newbies that haven't seen the old stuff,so that is for them,you most likely have already downloaded everything so far so these are not meant for you,I'm getting tired of seeing this being said about us whenever we post old stuff,this wasn't the first time that I saw this being said about us either,and it needs to stop,we got you people spoiled with all the things we do and you started to feel too entitled like you own us or we work for you,like i said before we don't get paid for any of this,so just be grateful and be quiet please.I also need to be able to download new shit from here too because I can't be on RLC 24/7 like most people.

Sorry EuroMike, you are right !  I really do appreciate everything you take the trouble to post; you and the other posters have my sincere respect !  Pls keep up the good work !

oui, bien dit euromike!!! tu contribues tous les jours en prenant des risques, et tu participes à la vie de ce forum!!! bonnes photos, bons gift et bon humour!!!!

yes, well said !!! euromike you contribute every day by taking risks, and you participate in the life of this forum !!! good pictures, good gift and good humor !!!! :) :) :)