Why All the Old Pics ?

So what is going on with all the OLD, but good, pics of women in this apartment ?  Haven't seen anything new

posted since Kamila arrived ; except for pics of Nora and her worm .

Is nothing going on with Milana, CoCo or Kamila upstairs ?  Come on guys, share with the rest of us please.

So what is going on with all the OLD, but good, pics of women in this apartment ?  Haven't seen anything new

Is nothing going on with Milana, CoCo or Kamila upstairs ?  Come on guys, share with the rest of us please.

You guessed it friend LMAO!!!  That's what I have been trying to tell you people but you don't want to listen!

You guessed it friend LMAO!!!  That's what I have been trying to tell you people but you don't want to listen!

As long as KIKO is around, all the other girls hide !! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( OH excuse me; it's soup time !

As long as KIKO is around, all the other girls hide !! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bingo!!

usually they post pics of everything when it happends if there is nothing really happening then thats why there isnt any.just my guess slider.at least we have nice people like hiddenwood,sanper,euromike,gudari,kzsjzkdjs and stndcld any others on this forum that post pics to let us know what happends and that it happends with proof that it did happend.thank you all for sharing and i really appreciate the time and effort they put into letting us see and letting us know whats going on.

usually they post pics of everything when it happends if there is nothing really happening then thats why there isnt any.just my guess slider.at least we have nice people like hiddenwood,sanper,euromike,gudari,kzsjzkdjs and stndcld any others on this forum that post pics to let us know what happends and that it happends with proof that it did happend.thank you all for sharing and i really appreciate the time and effort they put into letting us see and letting us know whats going on.

canito I have always like you and that will not change, and you are correct that these guys/gals you mention above are good about keeping us up to date on what is going on and deserve some kind of thank you and recognition for it. Thank you guys/gals for your time and pics!

Now, the reason you have seen so many old pics for quite a while now is because the truth is, is that nothing has been happening except these scam artist are taking all us suckers money!  End of story!!

il est aussi moins dangereux de partager des photos provenant d'anciens abonnements, que de prendre le risque d'être radier, en postant des photos récentes!!!! :-\ :-\

it is also less dangerous to share photos from older subscriptions, than take the risk of write-off, posting recent photos !!!! :-\ :-\

il est aussi moins dangereux de partager des photos provenant d'anciens abonnements, que de prendre le risque d'être radier, en postant des photos récentes!!!! :-\ :-\

it is also less dangerous to share photos from older subscriptions, than take the risk of write-off, posting recent photos !!!! :-\ :-\

That is probably true corbo, but in this case it's because there really is nothing to see anymore!

I know that you guys cannot be serious with this new thread,slider have you ever heard the term "don't bite the hands that feed you" beggars and freeloaders don't get to choose or demand what me and sanper58 and others do,Out of pure kindness we put in the time and effort and the risks with our RLC accounts,Something you and the other countless freeloaders on here don't,did you even think about how you would sound to us while you were typing what you said,we have been contributing to this website for years,and whenever we decide to take a break or there is nothing happening on RLC worth recording we bring back the oldies,there are thousands of newbies that haven't seen the old stuff,so that is for them,you most likely have already downloaded everything so far so these are not meant for you,I'm getting tired of seeing this being said about us whenever we post old stuff,this wasn't the first time that I saw this being said about us either,and it needs to stop,we got you people spoiled with all the things we do and you started to feel too entitled like you own us or we work for you,like i said before we don't get paid for any of this,so just be grateful and be quiet please.I also need to be able to download new shit from here too because I can't be on RLC 24/7 like most people.