Paul is a moron

Leora is upset and what does he do...takes that time to be groping her and giggling...it's like he gets off on it. 

Other day she was naked and crawling on him in bed and petting his cock through the covers...and he takes no action whatsoever.

Also took a blowjob and did nothing for her in return.

He does not deserve her...

Another "Paul is a loser, Leora deserves better" post. How original. This isn't the fucking middle ages. She can leave him anytime. If she felt the way all her online stalkers did about it, she would leave. Clearly she is fine with him and their life.

Paul's alright. He does my head in on one level because if I was in his position I'd be doing all manner of things to Leora at every opportunity but meh, he's not me.  He's not an alcoholic, isn't mean or nasty to her and is a pretty sound, if boring, guy.

Paul's alright. He does my head in on one level because if I was in his position I'd be doing all manner of things to Leora at every opportunity but meh, he's not me.  He's not an alcoholic, isn't mean or nasty to her and is a pretty sound, if boring, guy.

Back in the old apartment I can recall where he slapped her a couple of times.

Also when I used to talk to her she told me about him grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back. This happened outside of the apartment during an argument. I find him to be fucking a moron.

I can never figure out what she sees in him. I have been watching them for two years and Paul just doesn't have the know how of how to treat a woman whether it be in bed or out.

Most girls would have ditched him by now or put a bullet through his head.

Also when I used to talk to her she told me about him grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back. This happened outside of the apartment during an argument. I find him to be fucking a moron.

Suuuuuure ya did.  ::)

Well guys..if she has been with him for over two years he must be doing something right. Reseaarch has shown that 90% of women either fake it or have never had an orgasm from their husband/partner. So give Paul some slack for just being an ordinary guy who, like 90% of normal men have no idea how to give the girl an orgasm.

Is it me, or does Paul seem to spend an inordinate amount of time picking his nose? It seems every time I watch their cam, he's either in front of the computer, picking his nose, or on the couch, picking his nose. I really want to send him some tissues.