Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She raped him!

Dude is lying on his back on the couch motionless. She crawls on top of him, removes his pants (without his help). Removes her shorts and...starts riding him until he has "no choice" but join in.

I say you're not that ill if you can maintain a hard-on.  Nevertheless that girl can't get enough cock.

If her insatiable desires continue, this relationship will flame out within 6-9 months.

Until then, let's enjoy the ride.  ;D

Kind of reminds me of Alina when she had a lot of alcohol... Anton wasn't safe on the bed, on the floor or anywhere.  ;D

I expect the Alma/Isabel/Alina fan club crowd to filter back. Carla seems to exhibit all of their best attributes, plus a possibility of many more.  :)

And even I must admit that I am happy to see that this couch is no longer lonely, and is now getting utilized again for its hallowed traditional purpose.  :P

(Alma: good heart. Isabel: sexual hotty. Alina: graceful sweetness. Couch: sturdy construction!)

oui, vraiment un couple super intéressant!!! ils sont fantastiques depuis leur arrivée!!!! putain je me fais déjà chier comme un lézard au soleil!!!!

yes, really a bargain torque !!! they are fantastic since they arrived !!!! damn I already tripping like a lizard in the sun !!!! 8) 8) 8) :-[ :-\

He's laying there ALL the time. I see him either sleeping either covering her all the time... She's not happy about any of it...  8)

She is so sexually active that whatever part of the world you live in , you can click on that apartment for a short time and see sexual activity . No wonder at times he just lays there .