Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#1

Delete

He was teasing her, he put his chair and put all of the room pillows on the chair , oh when she mecheu the cushions fell on her, she took a fright, but then was laughing .

NOTE: Always keep your hidden ID , erase the photo as soon as possible because you will be banned.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was teasing her, he put his chair and put all of the room pillows on the chair , oh when she mecheu the cushions fell on her, she took a fright, but then was laughing .

NOTE: Always keep your hidden ID , erase the photo as soon as possible because you will be banned.

"Scooter"...  bobbyboob can't delete the image in your reply... you would have to do that. 

And yes, he should delete the image, but he is not a CC member and I think that option is not available to him.  A mod would have to do that for him.

EDIT:  "Scooter"... I just noticed you are not a CC member, either (sorry, I really thought you were) so a mod would have to delete your reply also.

:)

"Scooter"...  bobbyboob can't delete the image in your reply... you would have to do that. 

And yes, he should delete the image, but he is not a CC member and I think that option is not available to him.  A mod would have to do that for him.

EDIT:  "Scooter"... I just noticed you are not a CC member, either (sorry, I really thought you were) so a mod would have to delete your reply also.

:)

Ready , deleted picture , hope still time to save his account

It look like we have a bit of a cross dresser here!

:-\ :-\

There's a difference between being a crossdresser and just fucking around.

I've put on my GF's booty shorts before to make her laugh but I have no desire to wear dresses or anything.

She raped him!

Dude is lying on his back on the couch motionless. She crawls on top of him, removes his pants (without his help). Removes her shorts and...starts riding him until he has "no choice" but join in.

I say you're not that ill if you can maintain a hard-on.  Nevertheless that girl can't get enough cock.

If her insatiable desires continue, this relationship will flame out within 6-9 months.

Until then, let's enjoy the ride.  ;D