Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carla's friend sleeping in the guest room topless

How about a screen shot of that....

I am not a computer's expert, I don't know how rlc have banned other paid members.

I'm so sorry for other members who have been banned.

I learn from others mistakes and I know that I could be banned if I post a screenshot

I just paid 45 usd and I don't want to be banned and miss the opportunity to see Carla's friend, Kristy, Kamilla and Leora.

They are the ONLY four girl that I like to see on rlc, oh and Zoya's friend too, even if she doesn't show too much.

I hope you understand that

Have a good day and sorry about that.

I am not a computer's expert, I don't know how rlc have banned other paid members.

I learn from others mistakes and I know that I could be banned if I post a screenshot

I just paid 45 usd and I don't want to be banned and miss the opportunity to see Carla's friend, Kristy, Kamilla and Leora.

They are the ONLY four girl that I like to see on rlc, oh and Zoya's friend too, even if she doesn't show too much.

Il y a un code RLC en bas à gauche de l'écran, c'est comme cela que RLC retrouve les membres.

There is a length code at the bottom left of the screen, this is how RLC members found .

Il y a un code RLC en bas à gauche de l'écran, c'est comme cela que RLC retrouve les membres.

There is a length code at the bottom left of the screen, this is how RLC members found .

Not only that code and the watermarks, should be something else how they find out who have posted a screen shot or a video, they might have access to CC and get the e-mail accounts or IP address, I don't really know.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 2:33 AM, StnCld316 said:

:)

Does it strike you as unusual, that in every other apartment the tenants and their guests wear no shoes all the time, but this girl is walking around in six inch heels?

100100 if you look at your screen in every apt.has a code on the bottom left hand side  of the screen as long as you take a picture or video without that code showing you should be fine.

I know that canito

Let's see is somebody who has been banned answer how was that

if he or she showed that code or watermarks

I don't think so, should be something else

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:35 AM, Prodog said:

Does it strike you as unusual, that in every other apartment the tenants and their guests wear no shoes all the time, but this girl is walking around in six inch heels?

Likely one of those street gems where you have to pay 2000 pesos for a 150728014931266001.gif

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:47 AM, StnCld316 said:

Likely one of those street gems where you have to pay 2000 pesos for a 150728014931266001.gif

the Pesos are the mexican currency, Spain use the Euro mate =)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:58 AM, lucius27 said:

the Pesos are the mexican currency, Spain use the Euro mate =)

OK .  Never knew what currency they use. Peso was the only thing I could think of at the time.

100100 if you look at your screen in every apt.has a code on the bottom left hand side  of the screen as long as you take a picture or video without that code showing you should be fine.

I know that canito

Let's see is somebody who has been banned answer how was that

if he or she showed that code or watermarks

I don't think so, should be something else

I got banned a few months ago, did not show the id number in any one of the pictures. don't know if it had watermarks or not but they got me.i had another e-mail address,signed up with that one,but i cancelled my subscription myself on that one.

also i have noticed watermarks in some of the videos that have been recorded but i don't know if the person that recorded them got banned or not.(hope not).you have to be very careful.