RLC glitch?

CBR

I'm not a paying member.  But the other day the thumbnail screens doubled their rows to two for me, and would show each camera even those under standard or premium.  They had the words standard and premium overlaying the picture and when you clicked them they would go to the camera as if you were a non paying member and show you the default room shot.  But the thumbnails would update every few seconds like they all do.

I haven't seen this happen since that day.  Was it a glitch?  Or maybe something they are beta testing?

Anyone else see this happen? Or is this normal for paying members?

I'm not a paying member.  But the other day the thumbnail screens doubled their rows to two for me, and would show each camera even those under standard or premium.  They had the words standard and premium overlaying the picture and when you clicked them they would go to the camera as if you were a non paying member and show you the default room shot.  But the thumbnails would update every few seconds like they all do.

I haven't seen this happen since that day.  Was it a glitch?  Or maybe something they are beta testing?

Anyone else see this happen? Or is this normal for paying members?

I've had that happen a couple of times.

For me that has happened the last 3 days I am not a paying member also when I turn my laptop of then turn it back on the thumbnails are gone good for me though because I can see what is going on on the thumbnails lol

That's what I like about Voyeur-Villa you can get screen captures from their thumbnails and post them.  No need to pay for a membership.  Just have to refresh the page every 30 seconds to get a new image.

If you copy an image from the thumbnail on RLC it's so small you can't even see the picture clearly.

You know what would really be neat? If RLC actually had enough bandwidth or server power or whatever was needed to actually provide feeds that didn't constantly have 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds screen freeze delays. Then they could advertise that they actually have live streaming. Oh, wait ...

You know what would really be neat? If RLC actually had enough bandwidth or server power or whatever was needed to actually provide feeds that didn't constantly have 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds screen freeze delays. Then they could advertise that they actually have live streaming. Oh, wait ...

That means they would have to care about improving their systems in place and we all know thats not going to happen!

• 2 weeks later...

I got f*** by segpay today they tried to charge me for two memberships I talked to them and the said they would cancel one of them. They canceled both so now I can't see anything other than the free cams. They told me it could be tuesday or Wednesday before they fix it. I already missed Zoey's performance today. This will probably be the best ever weeken in RLC history and I will see nothing. Just my luck