Stepan.. Do you even lift?

cellcall you must  like a girl that you can count how many ribs and bones she has.i have seen models a good advertisement for dead bodies you call that beautiful. people came in different size and shapes that's what makes it great because we all have different test and  likes, so you cant judge everyone solely on your likes and preference that's how directors and  bully's think "my way or no way".

Nicely said.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cellcall you must  like a girl that you can count how many ribs and bones she has.i have seen models a good advertisement for dead bodies you call that beautiful. people came in different size and shapes that's what makes it great because we all have different test and  likes, so you cant judge everyone solely on your likes and preference that's how directors and  bully's think "my way or no way".

For starters, I'm not judging anyone, for all I know, they could be really nice girls, but to the guys that look at a fat chicks body and then go "mmmmm, gotta get me some of that, I want to see her nude." that's just gross, I've got nothing against fat people in general. Seriously! you're saying that really hot models look like dead bodies, not like they've been put up for beauty pageants and stuff because the mass majority of people think that they're hot, you know, not all of us are like you and get our roots at the morgue, some of us actually like attractive slim women.

For starters, you actually are judging people when you say dumb shit like "to the guys that look at a fat chicks body and then go "mmmmm, gotta get me some of that, I want to see her nude." that's just gross." You say don't have anything against fat people, but you CLEARLY have something against people who find them attractive.

The fact that you're so ignorant to say that a person should be attracted to the same type of person you're attracted to is both hilarious and a bit sad. And to be attracted to "attractive slim women" because they're in beauty pageants and the "mass majority of people think they're hot"? You sound really superficial and shallow and like someone who can't think for himself. Beauty pageants also make it a habit of glorifying looks over intelligence since most of those women tend to be dumb as fuck, but hey as long as they're skinny that's all that's important to you right?

It's people like you why women develop eating disorders, because for you, the second she's not "model thin" she's -gross-. I think people like you are gross, and I don't care what the mass majority says about what is attractive or not.

Although I look at the person under the skin, looks play an important factor in today's world. If a girl is too skinny, it's like holding a bag of bones. There's no substance. It's not healthy.

Leora to me, is too skinny. Nice and I damned sure wouldn't say no, but she is very bony. Not everyone can be perfect. And perfect to me may not be perfect to the next person. I'm no Adonis, nor do I want to be. I'm content within myself.

Some people like their mates to be fat, some like skinny. You can't sit there and demean another because it's not what you like. That's very narrow minded.

Open your eyes and see the person inside. You just may like what you see. Look within yourself and it may scare the shit out of you.

I dont think it is low standards, I think it is different standards.  Not everyone likes skinny girls. Some dudes really prefer a bigger woman.

you make a very good point but a higher % of men like slim to skinny women.

Don't pick on little fat girls too much. When it comes down to it, they are good for 3 things; sex, slap them once then ride the wave, the rolls keep going back and forth,

they provide shade in the summer,

and warmth in the winter.

How can you beat it?

Bullshit.  Some guys just say this cuz they don't wan't to be labeled a "chubby chaser", even if we're really not talking about chubby women, just normal, realistic body types.  It's an immature, high school type of attitude where you're mostly concerned with your status among your so-called friends.  Been there, done that, and wish I hadn't.  I probably would have gotten laid more back then.  I highly recommend ditching it and learning how an adult man speaks the truth regardless of how others view you.

Bullshit.  Some guys just say this cuz they don't wan't to be labeled a "chubby chaser", even if we're really not talking about chubby women, just normal, realistic body types.  It's an immature, high school type of attitude where you're mostly concerned with your status among your so-called friends.  Been there, done that, and wish I hadn't.  I probably would have gotten laid more back then.  I highly recommend ditching it and learning how an adult man speaks the truth regardless of how others view you.

your right about people not wanting to be labeled but everything to do with promoting products, events, or anything is all about slim/skinny women. You wont see a Victoria Secret commercial or magazine with plus size women. Everyone has different taste & should have it.

Guest friedel

leider wird es von diesem paar keine fickfotos gebeb.Wenn es den beiden überfällt gehen sie nebean in ein kleines

hotel und werden da rumficken.Maja ist zu schüchtern um es vor der camera zu machen.Sie hatte wo die erste fotos erschienen sind

auch geweint.So ein junges kücken muß ersteinmal selbstbewust werden.Des halb verstehe ich die beiden auch nicht warum sie hir eingezogen sind.

Vieleicht ändert sich mal was.Aber wie gesagt es soll ja auch so sein, wie man im richtigen leben wohl fült.