Stepan.. Do you even lift?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far out a lot of you guys have very low standards, I mean yeah mayas ok looking but seriously the ones that post saying that they think that the fatties are hot are just fucked, I mean I know I've got very high standards, my first girlfriend was a model, but jesus some of you guys have no standards at all, some of the things you say hot to the asains would be throwing harpoons at.

omg that girl looks to barely be 110 pounds and thats fat? i dont get this world sometimes i girl is considered obese when she is 140 but theres not a roll on her body flat stomach and all but shes fat i understand theres guys that thinks 80 to 90 pound girls is hot me i think they sick some girls do have a nice shape when they is that weight but ive seen girls who is 140 but still have a nice body  for example Lora dosnt look like a small girl but she still looks good body stil looks good Alma still looks good with her body Ariel i know she 120 or more but her body still looks good nothin fat bout it nothin wrong with being a thick girl at girl saying they fat is just disrespectful because in reality they isnt i dont find girls that look like she built like Gumby sexy at all if thats what you like so be it but saying a guy has low standards because he likes a girl with some kind of meat on their bones make you look like a idiot

Guest NullBurner

I dont think it is low standards, I think it is different standards.  Not everyone likes skinny girls. Some dudes really prefer a bigger woman.

You said it!

cellcall you must  like a girl that you can count how many ribs and bones she has.i have seen models a good advertisement for dead bodies you call that beautiful. people came in different size and shapes that's what makes it great because we all have different test and  likes, so you cant judge everyone solely on your likes and preference that's how directors and  bully's think "my way or no way".