This Apartment!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like this apartment, I think she is very sexy, he, on the other hand, is a one minute wonder.

Is it just my computer, or are the cams in this apartment (mainly 2 & 7) constantly freezing up when there is movement?  I have no trouble at all with the other apartments.

Things might get a whole lot more exciting if someone would take their f-ing cell phones and throw them in the garbage disposal and turn on the switch!

The problem I see with this couple is they now how to have sex where you can't see anything.  I don't think that is what any of you signed up for!!!

Yea, I have to admit that I don't see anything encouraging about this couple either. I almost never do anything but a quick 10 second check every now and then. I wonder why RLC seems to be having a tough time finding interesting new tenants? The only recent addition that I enjoy is Nelly and Bogdan.  :(

Yes sir, Nelly & Bogdan are spunky that's for sure.

Is it my timing or do the bathroom lights not work?  Every time I have looked at this place and they are in the shower cam 6 is too dark and cam 5 is getting light from outside of the room - but I have not seen the actual bathroom lights on.

******** Update - I just looked and it works -maybe they just don't want much light while showering yet  ********