This Apartment!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what always makes me laugh:

girl just had a full nude shower in the bathroom with 2 cameras. then goes back to dress in the bedroom. she tries to undress and dress as fast as possible and turned her front away from the 2 cameras. evrey time she does that.

that really looked uncomfortable! and we saw you completely NUDE 2 seconds ago! we saw and hear you fuck yesterday..i mean,really?

it probably takes some time to get used to the cams, but that behaviour makes me laugh. also i think of girls here that are far more comfortable nude. Leora comes to mind  ;D

what always makes me laugh:

girl just had a full nude shower in the bathroom with 2 cameras. then goes back to dress in the bedroom. she tries to undress and dress as fast as possible and turned her front away from the 2 cameras. evrey time she does that.

that really looked uncomfortable! and we saw you completely NUDE 2 seconds ago! we saw and hear you fuck yesterday..i mean,really?

it probably takes some time to get used to the cams, but that behaviour makes me laugh. also i think of girls here that are far more comfortable nude. Leora comes to mind  ;D

Help a brother out, show some pics of the shower scene!!  PLEASE :)

Help a brother out, show some pics of the shower scene!!  PLEASE :)

don't have better ones, sorry

the other cam in the bathroom is crap

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Thank you very much Jason, I appreciate it very much!!