This Apartment!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this girl!!  She has a touch of Alina and the other girl that I can't think of at the moment lol.  The girl that used to live in this apartment before Veronica lol

Let me help you out here, dfCcap... Isabel.  :)

Thank you rubberball50, that's the one, Isabel!!  How could I possibly forget her name, that horny little nymph with a temper like no other LOL. 

This guy makes Paul look like a super stud!! She seems to be gagging for it and the dopey fucker just wants to fall asleep!!!

Useless!!

so true, I saw her the other day rubbing her body, her hips  were swinging back and forth, the message was clear I think, and yet he felt asleep...How strange

en tous cas, ils tentent de lutter désespérément contre la chaleur!!!! ils n'arrivent même pas à dormir dans la chambre, et couchent dans le salon!!! les doubles rideaux ont été retirés par rlc, donc le soir, quand ils allument la lumière, les voisins peuvent voir leurs culs à 3 kilomètres!!!

In any case, they try desperately to fight against the heat !!!! they can not even sleep in the room, and slept in the living room !!! the curtains were withdrawn by rlc, so at night when they light the light, neighbors can see their asses 3 kilometers !!! ;) ;)

The problem I see with this couple is they now how to have sex where you can't see anything.  I don't think that is what any of you signed up for!!!

Yea, I have to admit that I don't see anything encouraging about this couple either. I almost never do anything but a quick 10 second check every now and then. I wonder why RLC seems to be having a tough time finding interesting new tenants? The only recent addition that I enjoy is Nelly and Bogdan.  :(

The problem I see with this couple is they now how to have sex where you can't see anything.  I don't think that is what any of you signed up for!!!

Yea, I have to admit that I don't see anything encouraging about this couple either. I almost never do anything but a quick 10 second check every now and then. I wonder why RLC seems to be having a tough time finding interesting new tenants? The only recent addition that I enjoy is Nelly and Bogdan.  :(

Yes sir, Nelly & Bogdan are spunky that's for sure. 

I think this couple have fallen into the Lucas/Veronica syndrome, in that they are now bedroom inhabitants only.  They are not even using the kitchen it would appear.

I can't see in the bedroom, perhaps they are just 'out' all the time...