New Girl Kristy

Just want to express my opinion and that is all it is. Of the three women in this apartment I would like to have sex with Kristy. She would be an enthusiastic lover. More postilions, much more passion, lots of deep french kisses and more experimental in the bedroom.

Remember this is just my opinion. I really like her. My favorite except for Maya.

Just want to express my opinion and that is all it is. Of the three women in this apartment I would like to have sex with Kristy. She would be an enthusiastic lover. More postilions, much more passion, lots of deep french kisses and more experimental in the bedroom.

Remember this is just my opinion. I really like her. My favorite except for Maya.

I haven't seen Kristy in quite some time now except for a few pics here in there, but that girl is amazing!  Her smile is to die for and her body is a work of art!  I think Kristy would knock your socks of in the sack!!  She is by far my favorite girl ever of all the RLC women!!!  Leora doesn't do a thing for me, not one!  Kamila is pretty but I can't put my finger on her, just when I think i'm getting close to figuring her out here comes a curve ball.  This big event that happened tonight and the girls didn't go really shocked me.  I have to give credit where credit is due, Kamila I'm sure would have loved to go but decided to stay home and take care of herself and because of that I think Kristy stayed home as well to show her love and support for Kamila.  Kamila, good job staying home for once, there will be other events to come your way when you feel like a million dollars and can enjoy them to the fullest!!

if a had to pick three girls out of all the apt.to have sex with i will still have to go with kami but kristy looks like she can be a freak in the bed and zoya these are my favorites out of all the apt and maya just my own opinion.

if a had to pick three girls out of all the apt.to have sex with i will still have to go with kami but kristy looks like she can be a freak in the bed and zoya these are my favorites out of all the apt and maya just my own opinion.

Good choices just the wrong order for me personally :)

Just one word of caution: if you do get to go with Zoya, make sure you're up for a real marathon session. This girl seems to take a while to get warmed up (maybe she's not as sensitive down there), but once she's ready, she is ready to go for a long, long time.  ;D

Zoya takes 45 mins to cum and Kristy takes 45 seconds to climax ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamila is very pretty but Kristy got her beat with her body,damn that girl is so fucking sexy,and she just oozes sexuality from every single pore of her body,Kamila is the type to take out and show off to your friends of how pretty your girlfriend is,but Kristy even though she is beautiful too,I just want to stay home with her and fuck all day long,and only stop to pee or take a lunch break lmaoo!!!!

Just one word of caution: if you do get to go with Zoya, make sure you're up for a real marathon session. This girl seems to take a while to get warmed up (maybe she's not as sensitive down there), but once she's ready, she is ready to go for a long, long time.  ;D