New Girl Kristy

if a had to pick three girls out of all the apt.to have sex with i will still have to go with kami but kristy looks like she can be a freak in the bed and zoya these are my favorites out of all the apt and maya just my own opinion.

That's a great list, but I don't see how I could keep Rita out. She is still my favorite right behind Kamila.

As euromike69 would say, "She's adorable".  ;D

Just think about the fact that Rita was never really naked for 80 %of the time that she that she was in the apartment and she only masturbated once while being completely covered up, and she basically never really did anything that most would consider interesting or sexy, but yet that's what makes me like her more than any girl past or present, I would rather watch Rita sit on the couch reading the dictionary, instead of seeing a million masturbation sessions by kamila and Kristy or any other girl on Rlc, that's what makes me know that I like her so Damn much, and yes her face it is absolutely Adorable!!  :-* :-* :-*

She will always be Mikey's favorite!!  :P :P :P

See ya'll later!

That's a great list, but I don't see how I could keep Rita out. She is still my favorite right behind Kamila.

As euromike69 would say, "She's adorable".  ;D

Just think about the fact that Rita was never really naked for 80 %of the time that she that she was in the apartment and she only masturbated once while being completely covered up, and she basically never really did anything that most would consider interesting or sexy, but yet that's what makes me like her more than any girl past or present, I would rather watch Rita sit on the couch reading the dictionary, instead of seeing a million masturbation sessions by kamila and Kristy or any other girl on Rlc, that's what makes me know that I like her so Damn much, and yes her face it is absolutely Adorable!!  :-* :-* :-*

She will always be Mikey's favorite!!  :P :P :P

See ya'll later!

estamos de acuerdo rita era una de mis favoritas , por delante de kamila y kristy , para mi uno de los mejores culos que pasaron por RLFC