TAYA/YARIK SITUATION TRANSLATED!

First of all sorry for the delay, but I have a busy life.

Now after watching all available material, which was of course 96% cursing by Yarik, I can compile this: the previous night Taya went out to a club with a bunch of guy friends, and apparently wearing a rather short mini-dress. Upon returning home drunk! ,again apparently, she lied about where she's been and with whom. Now I don't know if he found out from somebody, or just got that suspicion( I mean he knows her better then we did), that she may have gotten a little to intimate with someone. The words used were "making out" and "BJ".

My summary, regardless of what she may or may not have done, he's a scumbag that needs to be shot or at least imprisoned.

Now after watching all available material, which was of course 96% cursing by Yarik, I can compile this: the previous night Taya went out to a club with a bunch of guy friends, and apparently wearing a rather short mini-dress. Upon returning home drunk! ,again apparently, she lied about where she's been and with whom. Now I don't know if he found out from somebody, or just got that suspicion( I mean he knows her better then we did), that she may have gotten a little to intimate with someone. The words used were "making out" and "BJ".

My summary, regardless of what she may or may not have done, he's a scumbag that needs to be shot or at least imprisoned.

merci vraiment pour cette explication!!!! encore une histoire d'infidélité!!!! malheureusement, yarik ne risque pas grand chose, car il ne l'a pas frapper au sens propre!!!!! si taya a commis une faute, elle reviendra vers lui, pleine d'excuses.........

really thank you for that explanation !!!! another of infidelity story !!!! unfortunately yarik will not much, because it has not hit literally !!!!! Taya if at fault, she will come back to him, full of excuses ......... :-\

Por una vez te agradezco esta gran información y estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo! Aún así yo creo que ya es hora de zanjar este tema e incluso el hilo. Gracias.

Guest bobbyjoe

çà me surprend pas que taya a été voir ailleurs car quand on voyait taya se faire baiser par yarik,on voyait bien

qu'elle en avait rien à faire de lui,elle y mettait aucune volonté,on aurait dirait un vrai poisson mort,

je prefererais rester seul que d'avoir une copine comme çà au lit franchement quel ennuie.

celà-dit çà n'excuse en aucun cas le comportement de yarik envers elle,on ne violente ou frappe pas une fille pour une histoire de cul

I'm asking again why you don't want to do the same for ZOYA & LEV drunk fight, you got the material  ???

I'm asking again why you don't want to do the same for ZOYA & LEV drunk fight, you got the material  ???

personnellement, je n'ai pas vu la scène :-\......

personnellement, je n'ai pas vu la scène :-\......

I have not come across any footage of that either.

• 4 weeks later...

need an update on this situation.  Did Yarik ever get in "official" trouble for his unacceptable behavior?

Likely not.  RLC just likely removed him from the apartment.

They had enough complaints about many were going to cancel their memberships if something wasn't done about it.