Kamila...this girl can sleep

If Kamila is there to make the apartment not look empty then RLC has a problem Houston!  Now you are talking about scripted non-real life!  If she is there to bring in more viewers this way, then RLC can shove it up there backside!!  The problem with this apartment is 2 people, Nora & Kiko, mainly Nora!  Nora put an end to Rita coming downstairs topless in the middle of the night just like she put and end to Kamila sleeping naked!! The problem is Nora & Kiko!  These girls are not stupid they bring to this apartment and could handle policing themselves if N&K were gone.  Get rid of Nora & Kiko, get rid of the problem!!!!

I'm sorry. I don't believe that asking some of the tenants to stay in the apartments for a while each day is "scripting" anything. It is simply a marketing tool that is used by almost all companies in the world. Now, if they were telling tenants to "make sure that tonight you perform such such an act", then THAT would be scripting. There is a big difference.

Kind of like that bs massage last night you mean?  Please don't tell me that wasn't scripted!!  There is absolutely no REAL LIFE about this apartment!!  They don't live up to what they claim!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my reckoning she has been asleep for around 14 hours.

...only to get some "rest" now on couch

I think she's been asked to "hold down the fort" so to speak since Nora and Kristy have been out all day. In other words, I don't think Nora wants people (non-members who are just browsing) to see a completely empty apartment. So, she's staying in the free cam area to be seen by visitors. She's just watching TV to help the time pass. IMO.

NON!!! pitié!!! kamila ne fait rien de la journée et de la nuit, et c'est encore la faute de NORA!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o de la part d'un membre comme toi, cela me désespère!!! je suis désolé de parler comme cela, mais je ne m'attendais pas à ce que la fainéantise de kamila, soit mise encore et ENCORE, sur le dos de nora!!!!! à partir de là, on peut vraiment tout lui mettre sur le dos, même s'il n'y a plus de papier wc, c'est un coup de nora pour "emmerder" les autres filles!!!!??

NO!!! pity !!! kamila does nothing of the day and night, and it's still the fault of NORA !!!!!! : o: o: o: o: o: o from a member like you, it makes me despair !!! I'm sorry to talk like this, but I did not expect that the laziness kamila, is put again and AGAIN, on the back of nora !!!!! from there, you can really put everything on his back, even if there is no toilet paper, it is a blow nora for "annoy" the other girls !!!! ??

Who blamed Nora for anything? Are you referring to my post? If so, I'm not blaming Nora for anything. I personally think that part of the reason Kamila was brought back was to help stop all the negative criticism about the apartment. I may be wrong, but I believe that Kamila was basically "hired" by RLC to come back and help them. I believe that, to Kamila, this particular visit (not her last visit) is the same as one of her "real" modeling jobs. So, she is working by helping RLC with this house.

That does NOT mean that she is not being herself or that everything she does is scripted. It's not. She's just "being herself" but she's doing it within some "Parameters" that RLC asked such as helping the apartment to not look empty to site visitors. It's no different than if you were hired to be a lifeguard at a swimming pool and for 4 hours every day you had to sit in the lifeguard chair at the pool to make sure no one got hurt. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Neither she nor NORA are doing anything wrong by doing this. There is nothing "phony" about it. They are doing basic "marketing" tasks for the website. That's not a "bad" thing. All companies and websites need to do marketing or they will not be able to stay open because they will not have any customers.

Do you understand or am I still not making myself clear? I don't want you to think that I said anything BAD about Nora. I did not. I'm sorry if it was interpreted that way.

non, il faut simplement suivre le fil....je fais allusion au dernier connard qui a reprit ton post, EMMETT111!!!  ;)

If Kamila is there to make the apartment not look empty then RLC has a problem Houston!  Now you are talking about scripted non-real life!  If she is there to bring in more viewers this way, then RLC can shove it up there backside!!  The problem with this apartment is 2 people, Nora & Kiko, mainly Nora!  Nora put an end to Rita coming downstairs topless in the middle of the night just like she put and end to Kamila sleeping naked!! The problem is Nora & Kiko!  These girls are not stupid they bring to this apartment and could handle policing themselves if N&K were gone.  Get rid of Nora & Kiko, get rid of the problem!!!!

désolé cher ami, mais si nora a remit rita en place, c'est simplement parce qu'elle ne participait de facon normale, aux finances des courses et de la participation commune des habitantes de l'appartement, c'est tout.... ;)

sorry my friend, but if nora rita gave up, it's simply because she took part in a normal way, finance shopping and joint participation of inhabitants of the apartment, that's all ... .)

désolé cher ami, mais si nora a remit rita en place, c'est simplement parce qu'elle ne participait de facon normale, aux finances des courses et de la participation commune des habitantes de l'appartement, c'est tout.... ;)

sorry my friend, but if nora rita gave up, it's simply because she took part in a normal way, finance shopping and joint participation of inhabitants of the apartment, that's all ... .)

I don't follow you at all on this post.  I was strictly saying the girls want to do more but can't because of Nora!

I'm sorry. I don't believe that asking some of the tenants to stay in the apartments for a while each day is "scripting" anything. It is simply a marketing tool that is used by almost all companies in the world. Now, if they were telling tenants to "make sure that tonight you perform such such an act", then THAT would be scripting. There is a big difference.

Kind of like that bs massage last night you mean?  Please don't tell me that wasn't scripted!!  There is absolutely no REAL LIFE about this apartment!!  They don't live up to what they claim!

No. I think it was very clear that it WAS discussed earlier and they decided to do it. But, I'm sorry. I don't see anything wrong with that. I think that it was done to try to give the Complaining customers something they had asked for.

If they were told that the customers were really unhappy about the lack of skin being shown and asked the girls if they had any ideas on how to appease the customers, I don't see anything wrong about it. They came up with an idea that they thought the customers would enjoy.

It's not like they mapped out a schedule for who will do what on such and such a day and said let's follow this schedule. THAT would be scripting and would destroy the concept of showing "normal" everyday life.

By my reckoning she has been asleep for around 14 hours.

...only to get some "rest" now on couch

I think she's been asked to "hold down the fort" so to speak since Nora and Kristy have been out all day. In other words, I don't think Nora wants people (non-members who are just browsing) to see a completely empty apartment. So, she's staying in the free cam area to be seen by visitors. She's just watching TV to help the time pass. IMO.

NON!!! pitié!!! kamila ne fait rien de la journée et de la nuit, et c'est encore la faute de NORA!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o de la part d'un membre comme toi, cela me désespère!!! je suis désolé de parler comme cela, mais je ne m'attendais pas à ce que la fainéantise de kamila, soit mise encore et ENCORE, sur le dos de nora!!!!! à partir de là, on peut vraiment tout lui mettre sur le dos, même s'il n'y a plus de papier wc, c'est un coup de nora pour "emmerder" les autres filles!!!!??

NO!!! pity !!! kamila does nothing of the day and night, and it's still the fault of NORA !!!!!! : o: o: o: o: o: o from a member like you, it makes me despair !!! I'm sorry to talk like this, but I did not expect that the laziness kamila, is put again and AGAIN, on the back of nora !!!!! from there, you can really put everything on his back, even if there is no toilet paper, it is a blow nora for "annoy" the other girls !!!! ??

Who blamed Nora for anything? Are you referring to my post? If so, I'm not blaming Nora for anything. I personally think that part of the reason Kamila was brought back was to help stop all the negative criticism about the apartment. I may be wrong, but I believe that Kamila was basically "hired" by RLC to come back and help them. I believe that, to Kamila, this particular visit (not her last visit) is the same as one of her "real" modeling jobs. So, she is working by helping RLC with this house.

That does NOT mean that she is not being herself or that everything she does is scripted. It's not. She's just "being herself" but she's doing it within some "Parameters" that RLC asked such as helping the apartment to not look empty to site visitors. It's no different than if you were hired to be a lifeguard at a swimming pool and for 4 hours every day you had to sit in the lifeguard chair at the pool to make sure no one got hurt. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Neither she nor NORA are doing anything wrong by doing this. There is nothing "phony" about it. They are doing basic "marketing" tasks for the website. That's not a "bad" thing. All companies and websites need to do marketing or they will not be able to stay open because they will not have any customers.

Do you understand or am I still not making myself clear? I don't want you to think that I said anything BAD about Nora. I did not. I'm sorry if it was interpreted that way.

non, il faut simplement suivre le fil....je fais allusion au dernier connard qui a reprit ton post, EMMETT111!!!  ;)

Oh, thank goodness. I thought you knew me better than that. That's why I was really concerned that you may have misunderstood my post.

Thanks for setting my mind at ease on that. I value my friends and consider you one of them.

Yes this girl san sleep and she can eat too.  Check the portions she serves herself and she doesn't grow fatter, I wish I could eat that much but I gained too many pounds already.

A lot of what she eats is very healthy, low-fat stuff. I wish I could eat more sensibly like that. She's also obviously a young, healthy woman who probably burns calories very quickly. So, that helps. When I was younger, I could eat like a horse and never gain a pound. A lot of my friends were jealous. But, I actually wished I could gain more weight, but it was tough for me to do.

Unfortunately, it is no longer difficult at all for me to gain weight. lol.  :)

I know what you mean I'm over 60 and about 45 pounds too heavy, and I cut down on the beer.  But I think it's my girlfriend's fault She takes the word blowjob litteraly,  instead of sucking she blows so all that air comes inside me via my dick .