Is leora trying to get pregnate with a little Paul?

I've noticed Leora taking has been checking her temperature several times lately in the morning. Anyone else notice this? Anyone else know what that might possibly mean? That's right (you heard it here first). She's either sick or trying to get pregnant! Women track their temperatures when charting for their most fertile days.

Can you imagine a pregnant Leora? Hormones making her more emotionally fragile...a ticking time bomb. Body WRECKED by the inevitable stretch marks and sagging pregnancy always brings. And then later, a llittle runny nosed Paul running around, giving her even more work to do while lazy bones sits around picking his nose and being a bad example for junior.

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!

I WILL BE CRUSHED!!!!

Interpreters, please step up and tell us what is up!!(please, real Russian speaking people only...don't fake it)

I sure hope your right because Leora pregnant would ruin my fantasy by....A LOT!

But I'm not 100% sure on that yet. Did you see her a couple of days ago when she was crying about something so hard she was shaking? As Paul soothed her, he tried to get into her pants. Not sure how that worked out, if I remember correctly he hadn't fucked her or gotten a blow job or anything by the time I signed off. Point is, if he WAS trying to fuck her, does that sound like she was sick?

Scooter, I just hope your right and my "Spidey Senses" were just a bit off this time!

I've noticed Leora taking has been checking her temperature several times lately in the morning. Anyone else notice this? Anyone else know what that might possibly mean? That's right (you heard it here first). She's either sick or trying to get pregnant! Women track their temperatures when charting for their most fertile days.

Can you imagine a pregnant Leora? Hormones making her more emotionally fragile...a ticking time bomb. Body WRECKED by the inevitable stretch marks and sagging pregnancy always brings. And then later, a llittle runny nosed Paul running around, giving her even more work to do while lazy bones sits around picking his nose and being a bad example for junior.

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!

I WILL BE CRUSHED!!!!

Interpreters, please step up and tell us what is up!!(please, real Russian speaking people only...don't fake it)

Imagine Leora having a kid from Paul.  It would have a face only a mother could love.

They should cut Paul's nuts off so he can never pro-create. One of him is enough.

They do say that 23-24 is the optimum age to get pregnant with your first child. :)

Well, if Paul doesn't want to do it, I know a skunk, a crocogator and a squirrel who would be more than willing to help Leora out.

Besides, Leora loves cute little woodland creatures.

They do say that 23-24 is the optimum age to get pregnant with your first child. :)

Well, if Paul doesn't want to do it, I know a skunk, a crocogator and a squirrel who would be more than willing to help Leora out.

Then she would have a 'skunk-a-gator' that climbs trees.    :o :o  ;) :)

Guest Big Dog

Lots of practice beforehand of course

On 29/7/2015 at 7:21 AM, showtime4me said:

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!

I WILL BE CRUSHED!!!!

You really need to get a life !

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

kris66: Careful. You might arouse the wrath of the Skunk. The worshipers of the Goddess are steadfast in their dedication to her.

showtime4me: I can't speak Russian. But the word of the law, as I see it, is that the Goddess is incomprehensible, unfathomable, and is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma; and cannot be fully understood by us mere CC mortals. I cannot understand her; but is it enough to appreciate her. That is the conclusion to which I have come after many years.

I suppose I will always wish her and Paul the best in their lives.:heart:

(I don't have the same attitude for Scooter or the damn pillow. They interfere with my worship ceremonies. I'm not that far gone...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 4:11 PM, kris66 said:

And why is that, Mr or mrs kris66? So superior over the rest of us that you can toss insults at people with no explanation. kris asshat 66....are you a Paul lover? Is that it? Do you sit around, like Paul, with your finger in your nose and your thumb up your ass? Come on...tell us all why your life is more important than mine. Tell me why I can't come to a site that encourages observations and discussions on peoples life's, and make my own (mostly sarcastic) opinions on them.

After you do that....then and only then...you can go away and ?. (Mainly...just go away)

Archived