RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Who are you implying as a "fanboy"?

If a couple of you in here mean Snaky is a fanboy, then I for one appreciate his clarity in the translations.  From what I read, I don't think the translations reek of personal opinions.

If a couple of you in here mean Snaky is a fanboy, then I for one appreciate his clarity in the translations.  From what I read, I don't think the translations reek of personal opinions.

But we can agree that he is a fanboy right?  The translation will never be 100% accurate due to low volumes at times, outside interference, inside interference, and fanboys!!  But it is better than nothing!

But we can agree that he is a fanboy right?  The translation will never be 100% accurate due to low volumes at times, outside interference, inside interference, and fanboys!!  But it is better than nothing!

If definition of fanboy is one who enjoys watching RLC and commenting on CC, then I am a fanboy also.

Quote from: sillybilly on Today at 11:29:34 AM

You forgot something

Fanboys need not apply!

It irritates me when we have different versions of the same conversation, But allowing only one translator who is a clear "fanboy" doesn't work for me.

Like I said, don't ever let me see either one of you read my translations again

Like I said, don't ever let me see either one of you read my translations again

Everyone else is still interested in what YOU hear so ...... need I say more?

Also - you must have heard something by now about this flare up.  Enquiring minds want to know ...

Neither girl could sleep tonight. In fact Kamila was tossing up a storm in her bed. Kristy went downstairs and out to the balcony. 10 min later Kamila followed, closed the balcony door and window and they had a conversation regarding the dog situation. Sorry, no translations as "dog" was the only word I heard. Well, one part of a phrase spoken by Kamila was "I never saw you like this before". In about 10 more minutes, Kamila went back inside and going up the steps said "if you want come to my room". Kristy remained on the balcony

Kamila went in her bed and started crying her little eyes out.    I'm glad she did. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

Neither girl could sleep tonight. In fact Kamila was tossing up a storm in her bed. Kristy went downstairs and out to the balcony. 10 min later Kamila followed, closed the balcony door and window and they had a conversation regarding the dog situation. Sorry, no translations as "dog" was the only word I heard. Well, one part of a phrase spoken by Kamila was "I never saw you like this before". In about 10 more minutes, Kamila went back inside and going up the steps said "if you want come to my room". Kristy remained on the balcony

Kamila went in her bed and started crying her little eyes out.    I'm glad she did. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

so looks like "again" was right about the dog incident  ::)

Some clarity..

When the girls walked out of the club, Kamila was angry at Kristy, because Kristy was a bit drunk. Somewhere near the metro station Kristy just wanted to pat the nice homeless dog, because she very loves dogs, Kamila told to Kristy something very bad, left Kristy alone and then went home without Kristy.. Kristy is now angry on Kamila..

Not to bad, just small wars between nice girls.. Tomorrow will be ok..

In the morning, Nora and Kiko going for a trip by train around Spain for 10 days..

Thanks - every little bit helps!