RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Neither girl could sleep tonight. In fact Kamila was tossing up a storm in her bed. Kristy went downstairs and out to the balcony. 10 min later Kamila followed, closed the balcony door and window and they had a conversation regarding the dog situation. Sorry, no translations as "dog" was the only word I heard. Well, one part of a phrase spoken by Kamila was "I never saw you like this before". In about 10 more minutes, Kamila went back inside and going up the steps said "if you want come to my room". Kristy remained on the balcony

Kamila went in her bed and started crying her little eyes out.    I'm glad she did. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

Yes-don't mess with people who love their dogs.

Neither girl could sleep tonight. In fact Kamila was tossing up a storm in her bed. Kristy went downstairs and out to the balcony. 10 min later Kamila followed, closed the balcony door and window and they had a conversation regarding the dog situation. Sorry, no translations as "dog" was the only word I heard. Well, one part of a phrase spoken by Kamila was "I never saw you like this before". In about 10 more minutes, Kamila went back inside and going up the steps said "if you want come to my room". Kristy remained on the balcony

Kamila went in her bed and started crying her little eyes out.    I'm glad she did. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

What dog? Do they have a dog

Just to give everyone a heads up, this little rattlesnake will be away for a week sunning his tale on a certain Caribbean beach. So make your audio clips and leave them in my pm box. I will do my best upon my return

Have fun!!!,I know cold blooded Snakes love the warm tropical weathers of the Caribbean ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎26 at 1:09 AM, snaky said:

Just to give everyone a heads up, this little rattlesnake will be away for a week sunning his tale on a certain Caribbean beach. So make your audio clips and leave them in my pm box. I will do my best upon my return

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎26 at 1:09 AM, snaky said:

You got audio files from the morning talk after they made up but you ignored it as usual.

I've asked you to translate Zoya/Lev fight before same result.

I'm not going to waste time anymore