Blue haired girl.

She just took a shower she takes one every day

a ver ahora la gorda red , cuando acaba se levanta la tripa y se le puede ver bien el coño , eso me pone pinocho , me gustan estas chicas normales , que las zorritas de pasarela .

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ... I saw it today ... but I didn't saw it be4 ... and because she was always wearing the same clothes ... I was a bit confused ... but I think she read my post ... because she took a shower and changed her clothes ... amazing :)

Previously she took a shower for about every third day, but now a couple of weeks taken (almost) every day  :)

She does not hide herself in the shower, and when she dry, she does it in the front of a mirror, close to the bathtub, where you can see best. Sometimes shaving would be very fine visible at camera 6, but the shower wall is always in a fog  >:(

Thanks ... I saw it today ... but I didn't saw it be4 ... and because she was always wearing the same clothes ... I was a bit confused ... but I think she read my post ... because she took a shower and changed her clothes ... amazing :)

She took selfies of her tits in toilet connected to the bathroom. That could be very clearly seen in cam6 thru the reflection in shower wall, then she brought her phone back to the guest room and came back to take a shower.

She took selfies of her tits in toilet connected to the bathroom. That could be very clearly seen in cam6 thru the reflection in shower wall, then she brought her phone back to the guest room and came back to take a shower.

si empezamos aqui a decir cosas como el reflejo en la ducha , van a tomar medios para que no se pueda ver , si  usted conoce algo que no saben ellos , mejor esta callado . asi podremos seguir viendo como cagan ,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...