Blue haired girl.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure wish the girl with blue hair would come back. She did bring some life to the apartment. We think over time she would have possibly explored herself. She really does have a great body and face. Big Red can stay gone.

Brings life to the apartment? Really? I must admit i don't visit often but everytime I see her she is sprawled on the couch like the dog

I think we have to address THE most important issue on RLC for many years - what should we call blue now that at least half of her hair is green!!

Why did she do that?? Is it all part of a RLC plot to confuse and divide opinion?

Don't these people know there is enough problems in the world without dropping this bombshell!!!

I think I will call her Grue for the time being, but I offer her this advice - Add some red lines up and across your head. Then we can call you Tartan! :nana: :nana:

I think we have to address THE most important issue on RLC for many years - what should we call blue now that at least half of her hair is green!!

Why did she do that?? Is it all part of a RLC plot to confuse and divide opinion?

Don't these people know there is enough problems in the world without dropping this bombshell!!!

I think I will call her Grue for the time being, but I offer her this advice - Add some red lines up and across your head. Then we can call you Tartan! :nana: :nana:

I confess, I miss red on the couch.

Blue's busy making out with some guy on the couch right now.  Kind of odd, though, since she's still wearing her dinosaur pajamas.

She was hanging out with this guy before but never actually do anything.

Too bad she doesn't have apartment to herself at  the moment as this would be good prospect for some action.

She was hanging out with this guy before but never actually do anything.

Too bad she doesn't have apartment to herself at  the moment as this would be good prospect for some action.

Both seams to be sympathetic and they would be a nice couple, I think. She has a really nice body an look almost perfect. ... For me, she is acually the only reason to visit this appartment at all. 

If the two ever decide to go further, it would be realy awesome to see them in there own appartment. ... Ultimately, a decision that everyone has to make for themselves. ... In any case, I hope that she will remain with us for longer. ... Really a wonderful girl. :)