Is RLC realistic

salut, pouvez-vous nous donnez la preuve concrète que rlc paye les participants? je suppose que si vous déclarez cela, c'est que vous en êtes absolument certain!!!! pouvez-vous poster la pièce jointe de rlc, qui explique qu'ils rémunèrent les candidats!!! personnellement, je n'ai jamais rien trouvé d'officiel sur internet!!!! :o ??? ??? :(

hi, can you give us concrete evidence that rlc pays participants? I guess if you say it is that you are absolutely sure !!!! can you post the attachment rlc, explains payment to candidates !!! I personally have never found anything official on the internet !!!! o ??? ??? :(

I think it's pretty safe to speculate that the tenants are compensated in some manner, but no...I don't have any evidence.  However, see the post in this thread from horseshoejerry...assuming that ad is legit, it is certain that tenants are paid with free rent and utilities.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

salut, pouvez-vous nous donnez la preuve concrète que rlc paye les participants? je suppose que si vous déclarez cela, c'est que vous en êtes absolument certain!!!! pouvez-vous poster la pièce jointe de rlc, qui explique qu'ils rémunèrent les candidats!!! personnellement, je n'ai jamais rien trouvé d'officiel sur internet!!!! :o ??? ??? :(

hi, can you give us concrete evidence that rlc pays participants? I guess if you say it is that you are absolutely sure !!!! can you post the attachment rlc, explains payment to candidates !!! I personally have never found anything official on the internet !!!! o ??? ??? :(

nk it's pretty safe to speculate that the tenants are compensated in some manner, but no...I don't have any evidence.  However, see the post in this thread from horseshoejerry...assuming that ad is legit, it is certain that tenants are paid with free rent and utilities.

Speculation is fine when you state that it is speculation.But when you start stating speculation as fact your credibility has big problems.

Times...and attitudes...have changed in the US since the days of VoyeurDorm, but I don't think they've changed enough.

A house in the US would quickly be splashed across the country in the media.  All the cable news orgs would have their news piece.  Those ladies on The View would pipe up with their opinion.  Housewives everywhere will know about the house.

It will be just a matter of time before the locals would demand their city government do something to put a stop to it.

I wish RLC luck, but I don't think they are going to get it.  I think Brazil would be a better country to have western hemisphere tenants.

Times...and attitudes...have changed in the US since the days of VoyeurDorm, but I don't think they've changed enough.

A house in the US would quickly be splashed across the country in the media.  All the cable news orgs would have their news piece.  Those ladies on The View would pipe up with their opinion.  Housewives everywhere will know about the house.

It will be just a matter of time before the locals would demand their city government do something to put a stop to it.

I wish RLC luck, but I don't think they are going to get it.  I think Brazil would be a better country to have western hemisphere tenants.

You are very spot on!  It might start but it won't last at all!!  The only way there would ever be an english speaking apartment on RLC is if you moved them to spain or somewhere like that!

But Bill Clinton, Anthony Wiener,and Bill Cosby would like it.

But Bill Clinton, Anthony Wiener,and Bill Cosby would like it.

LOL that's funny right there!

It really doesn't matter, RLC at the rate they're going, won't last much longer anyway!  Out of all the apartments there is only 1 or 2 worth watching!!!

Of course the participants are paid something to be on display.  Whether its free room and utilities, etc or money really doesnt make any difference.  As to RLC not lasting much longer-I think that they will survive longer than you think given the statistics provided as proof in this Forum.

It really doesn't matter, RLC at the rate they're going, won't last much longer anyway!  Out of all the apartments there is only 1 or 2 worth watching!!!

Of course the participants are paid something to be on display.  Whether its free room and utilities, etc or money really doesnt make any difference.  As to RLC not lasting much longer-I think that they will survive longer than you think given the statistics provided as proof in this Forum.

The way I look at it is they might as well shutdown all the other apartments except for this one because it's the only one that really gets any attention paid to it!!

I am pretty sure we have seen ad's posted from RLC in the past (Maybe Canada??) and they mentioned incentive money for increase viewers.  Or something to that effect.

So maybe we can make these girls millionaires.

Maybe you can make them millionaires!  I don't care to have any part in it!!