Is RLC realistic

Sorry folks I seem to be all over the place with my posts. Here's one I posted probably in the wrong place:

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with cameras everywhere.  Angelique

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks I seem to be all over the place with my posts. Here's one I posted probably in the wrong place:

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with cameras everywhere.  Angelique

Finally from a womans perspective!!! Well said

If you say so!  I guess that is just normal frat house behavior then.

nous expliquez-vous que toutes les jeunes femmes ont des tendances homosexuelles???? :o :o :o :o ???

we do you explain that all young women have homosexual tendencies ???? : o: o: o: o ???

Thank you for a sane comment.

nous expliquez-vous que toutes les jeunes femmes ont des tendances homosexuelles???? :o :o :o :o ???

we do you explain that all young women have homosexual tendencies ???? : o: o: o: o ???

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COMMENTS THAT I'VE EVER SEEN ON CAMPCAPS!!!!! :P :P :P

IF YOU DIDN'T GET A BONER READING THIS,THEN YOU SHOULD GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR ;) ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

EDIT.....IF I WERE A STRAIGHT WOMAN AND KAMILA OR RITA WERE IN MY FRAT HOUSE,I DEFINITELY WOULD BE BI-SEXUAL FOR THEM WHILE I WAS THERE AT THE FRAT HOUSE. ;D ;D ;D ;D

And how would those girls have felt if there were cameras connected to the internet and people were making comments about them being working prostitutes,being lesbians,making crude remarks about their bodies,and complaining that they should be removed from the dorm if they don't have sex with each other in order to please the cc people who are paying their dorm rent.

And how would those girls have felt if there were cameras connected to the internet and people were making comments about them being working prostitutes,being lesbians,making crude remarks about their bodies,and complaining that they should be removed from the dorm if they don't have sex with each other in order to please the cc people who are paying their dorm rent.

Personally speaking, I do not care what negative things are said about the tenants. They agreed to live in front of the cameras and let people watch them and they should realize that not everybody is going to like them or have positive things to say about them. If they can't handle that, they shouldn't live in a house full of cameras. Besides, most of the people here that claim that you shouldn't say bad things about the women say just as bad or far worst things about the guys so it is obviously not because they are tenants of the house.

But to go back to what this Angelikas Desire persona said about the girls in the house perform sexual acts on each other while having boyfriends, I feel like that is disgraceful behavior to basically think it is ok to cheat on your boyfriends unless the boyfriends were fully aware of everything that was going on. Because I would bet if any of you girls found out other girls were sticking their hands down your boyfriends pants, you would be very upset by it and would call him names.

I remember CC members saying that when girls were going out to the clubs late at night that they were  going out to work as call girls.And that was stated as fact on CC. IF ONE OF YOU PEOPLE GETS SUED FOR DEFAMATION ONE OF THESE DAYS ,THEN MAYBE YOU'LL BE MORE CAREFUL ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS YOU MAKE ABOUT THE GIRLS.

Personally speaking, I do not care what negative things are said about the tenants. They agreed to live in front of the cameras and let people watch them and they should realize that not everybody is going to like them or have positive things to say about them. If they can't handle that, they shouldn't live in a house full of cameras. Besides, most of the people here that claim that you shouldn't say bad things about the women say just as bad or far worst things about the guys so it is obviously not because they are tenants of the house.

But to go back to what this Angelikas Desire persona said about the girls in the house perform sexual acts on each other while having boyfriends, I feel like that is disgraceful behavior to basically think it is ok to cheat on your boyfriends unless the boyfriends were fully aware of everything that was going on. Because I would bet if any of you girls found out other girls were sticking their hands down your boyfriends pants, you would be very upset by it and would call him names.

If I say negative things about you would that bother you?