House Sitters??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we have a couple who are house sitting. Chubby but looks a nice girl!!!

parece que no le gusto el estado de higiene del colchon , la verdad esta bastante asqueroso.

creo que como en todos los paises pasa igual el chico juega a la play station  ,la chica limpia la casa , si tambien folla bien se la cambio por la mia .

Looks like we have a couple who are house sitting. Chubby but looks a nice girl!!!

chubby girls are great love a girl with a bit of meat on her bones nothing bad about that does the world of good you guys shall share your pics and vids of her if u see anything good i think she is really sexy and hot

chubby girls are great love a girl with a bit of meat on her bones nothing bad about that does the world of good you guys shall share your pics and vids of her if u see anything good i think she is really sexy and hot

prefiero una chica asi que dos putitas de discoteca flacas . estoy muy contento , si ademas es hairy bush esta va a ser mi chica preferida .

I totally agree with you powerdriver, but not many people share the pics or videos anymore.  Just a select few that do!

She is cleaning the entire house!! I don't think she is very impressed with Maya's cleaning!!!

Makes me wonder if they moved out? How long they are going o be gone? Getting very

boring for us "freeloaders". Everybody is either on vacation, never around, celibate, or

mad at each other! LOL Seems we are left with a bunch of females. Thank god for Nelly & Bogdan.

And even they have house guests. The pillow fight was kind of funny.