House Sitters??

She is very aware of the cam in the kitchen. she keeps looking at it.

ella sabe que la estamos mirando el culo , se la ve muy morbosa esperemos que el hombre este a la altura a la hora de follar , vamos a ver sexo debajo de sabanas seguro .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anybody identified them previously, but this couple were at M&S last party in the group photos at the sofa, sitting behind Maya.

HouseGuests.png

yeah i knew the guy was there before seen him 3 or 4 times wasnt sure about the woman though

He was rubbing on her ass in the kitchen earlier and she was not shy so maybe we see some good sex from this couple while they are here.

That would be nice.  She could be as hot as Chernobyl or be as cold as a fish.  Only time will tell.

He was rubbing on her ass in the kitchen earlier and she was not shy so maybe we see some good sex from this couple while they are here.

That would be nice.  She could be as hot as Chernobyl or be as cold as a fish.  Only time will tell.

Dude, please don't use Chernobyl as a base for any joke, as you have no clue what it was like and how many people perished.

сообщение с девушкой; красивая и ваш друг не хочет вас слушать, с нетерпением ждем встречи с вами рады, если вы хотели, чтобы сделать нас счастливыми и маленькие сенсорные тысячи dehombres мы Спасибо, с нетерпением ждем, что осел так богатый мкм, благодаря

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 0:53 PM, Angelikas Desire said:

I don't know if anybody identified them previously, but this couple were at M&S last party in the group photos at the sofa, sitting behind Maya.

Very good Sereno...well spotted...you have a very good eye.....Congrats

I knew they had been there before on more than one occasion. The girl sitting next to Stepan and the chubby one sitting next to Maya on the floor went on the trip too. I saw them all leave. They had bags packed too.