Where are the girls-what are they doing?

its 12:41am in barcelona.

Don't air flights come into the airport all night?

Yes, but not from Russia to my knowledge.

Most flights landing at this time of night will be for airlines who use Barcelona as a base.

Oh well,looks likes it must be club time again.Party on.

puis-je savoir qui vous a dit qu'elle attendait quelqu'un ce soir ou un autre soir???? un traducteur russe que je ne connais pas?? de quoi parlez vous svp?? avez vous de réelles informations, ou lisez-vous sur les lignes du visage?? c'est important, pour savoir si cette discussion est digne d'intérêt, ou encore un délire paranoïaque de certains membres???!!!!

do I know who told you she was expecting someone tonight or any other night ???? a Russian translator I do not know ?? what you mean please ?? you have real information, or read about facial lines ?? it is important to know if this discussion is of interest, or a paranoid delusion of some members ??? !!!!

puis-je savoir qui vous a dit qu'elle attendait quelqu'un ce soir ou un autre soir???? un traducteur russe que je ne connais pas?? de quoi parlez vous svp?? avez vous de réelles informations, ou lisez-vous sur les lignes du visage?? c'est important, pour savoir si cette discussion est digne d'intérêt, ou encore un délire paranoïaque de certains membres???!!!!

do I know who told you she was expecting someone tonight or any other night ???? a Russian translator I do not know ?? what you mean please ?? you have real information, or read about facial lines ?? it is important to know if this discussion is of interest, or a paranoid delusion of some members ??? !!!!

Chill out dude.I was engaging in light hearted speculation for fun.Are you on my case because everyone told you're suppose to be.I've never done anything to you,so lay off.

its 12:41am in barcelona.

Don't air flights come into the airport all night?

Yes, but not from Russia to my knowledge.

Most flights landing at this time of night will be for airlines who use Barcelona as a base.

Or private jets that are owned by generous men.  ;D

post-19450-145739658583_thumb.jpg

Chill out dude.I was engaging in light hearted speculation for fun.Are you on my case because everyone told you're suppose to be.I've never done anything to you,so lay off.

loner, même si pour moi vous êtes complètement à l'ouest, je ne vous vise pas spécialement, mais tous les post ici!!! je vous demande simplement de quoi parlez-vous? certains disent que kamila rencontre une personne ce soir!!! certainement des informations de sources sûres?!!! je demandais juste d'où venaient ces certitudes?!!! ;)

loner, although for me you are completely in the west, I do not mean you specifically, but all the post here !!! I simply ask you what are you talking about? some say kamila meet someone tonight !!! certainly reliable sources of information? !!! I wondered just where did these certainties? !!! ;)

The only information I have is what people put on CC and what I see with my own eyes on RLC.That's the fun of this apartment is trying to figure what the hell is going on.I just take pieces of information I receive and try to piece them into some logical scenario.I admit that the night Kami got sick I may have over reacted.But I sincerely thought I saw some physical behaviors by her that concerned and frightened me.Whether my concerns were right or wrong I still am not sure,but Kami seems to be perfectly healthy now.Go check CC history and you'll see where I came up with pieces of info.How accurate they are I have no idea.Some people on CC  say they speak Russian.I don't speak Russian so I have no way to prove nor disprove what they say.

They put only a light eye makeup, not even dried their hair properly, so I believe that they will return soon. One of the Russian-speaking said she will meet someone today, so I trust that. Perhaps direct flights from Moscow will not come, but the change of the aircraft, for example, in Madrid is possible. Hopefully, emptying dresser cover was for her friend bottles  ::)

The only information I have is what people put on CC and what I see with my own eyes on RLC.That's the fun of this apartment is trying to figure what the hell is going on.I just take pieces of information I receive and try to piece them into some logical scenario.I admit that the night Kami got sick I may have over reacted.But I sincerely thought I saw some physical behaviors by her that concerned and frightened me.Whether my concerns were right or wrong I still am not sure,but Kami seems to be perfectly healthy now.Go check CC history and you'll see where I came up with pieces of info.How accurate they are I have no idea.Some people on CC  say they speak Russian.I don't speak Russian so I have no way to prove nor disprove what they say.

merci pour votre conseil d'aller lire les anciens post!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D je suis depuis assez longtemps ici pour connaître le passé de rlc!!! ;D ;D si vous ne parlez pas russe, alors pourquoi tous ces post qui ne racontent que des inepties??!!! svp, ne postez plus vos délires imaginaires, cela nous permettrais de gagner de la place précieuse sur ce forum!!!

thank you for your board to go read old post !!!! ; D; D; D; D I've been here long enough to know the past of rlc !!! ; D; D if you do not speak Russian, so why all these post which tell of nonsense ?? !!! Please, do not post your imaginary delusions, it permettrais us to gain valuable space on this forum !!!