Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Leora post pics and videos of other tenants on her page.She posted over 400 pics of Kamila last week.

What page?

You see legran, that's why you don't post shit like that! Leora already got in trouble once for being on here. Assuming what you said is true, we don't know how she got a hold of those photos. She may have found them the same way some members here claimed they did. Which would mean she still comes here. So by posting that you not only endangering Leora, but also Kamila

Facebook is public so if Leora is ready to go public, I am not the only one who looks at her page.  Do you know how many subscribors she has ?  thousands I am but a small grain in the sandbeach of her followers.  But if I hurt someone beleive me I am very sorry and beleive me I am sincere.

I have to say that I really do not know what Kristy was or is still looking at but it was true that when Kam lifted the covers and the lotion bottle clearly was reveled she did make a big smile at the same time.  I am not sure it was coincidence.  We will probably never know.  Maybe she has premium membership to RLC.

Can you get RLC on your phone? I'd never thought to try before, Just tried on the iPhone and ipad and it says i would need to download flash 10.1

That would be a yes!  I have the iPhone 6+ and all I had to do was get a different browser.  Safari won't let you update the flash player.

Try Puffin browser. Works great for me.

The time is 8 am and all three girls are all up and eat breakfast .. It is not common ..

Last week there were also one day when they left earlier than usual, and when they came back it seemd they had been on the beach. Today morning they wear bikini tops, but put bottom parts to bags, also got towels. Maybe they went somewhere farther, or all day boat trip to various beaches, or to the mountains. There are lot of possibilities why they left so early.

Kristy put new shirt and didn't remove tags from it, hopefully Kamila has noticed those, otherwise it is quite embarrassing. Anyone else noticed, almost all of her clothes has been new, with labels in them?

its 12:41am in barcelona.

Don't air flights come into the airport all night?

Yes, but not from Russia to my knowledge.

Most flights landing at this time of night will be for airlines who use Barcelona as a base.

Or private jets that are owned by generous men.  ;D

I disagree,I believe Kamila was wearing a white bra under her top with cut off jeans on her bottom.

Maybe RLC just gave them all a day off after their good performance last night . Don't think we'll see any of them today !

Almost every time Kamila and Kristy have come back around 21-22, maybe it is the time when no longer pays to be at the beach. Although they would left at the same time as Nora, they have come back differently. I still do not know if I may take a five-hour nap, before they arrive  :-\