Where are the girls-what are they doing?

why are people saying someone is leaving whats going on up there?

canito... as far as I know, no one is leaving, but... because of some personal info regarding Kamila being posted earlier today... there are speculations that she will leave because of the disclosures.  I believe no one on CC really knows what will happen.

:)

Well, it seems that they are prepared to go out again tonight but someone can tell us that show a fact Kamila above as someone said? They have done or are doing up? I think that this thread was created for that...

thanks for the info rubberball and yes i saw some one posts pics and even gave out her real name why would they do that and jeopardize her career.she a professional model that could hurt her real bad wow how desrespectful.but i saw the person who did this apologized.

Well, it seems that they are prepared to go out again tonight but someone can tell us that show a fact Kamila above as someone said? They have done or are doing up? I think that this thread was created for that...

Right now Kristy is in bathroom on toilet with her cell phone and water running in sink

Kami in on bed in bra and panties looking at cell phone

i saw some one posts pics and even gave out her real name why would they do that and jeopardize her career.she a professional model that could hurt her real bad wow how desrespectful.but i saw the person who did this apologized.

I went on the internet with O---B------ name attributed as Kamila's true name on CC.Video there shows woman similar to Kamila,but appears to be older than Kamila.Almost positive lady is not Kamila.Or am I completely lost in this whole controversy.