Where are the girls-what are they doing?

As I said before, the suitcase Kami got out from behind the door to get an object from it that is all!!

Girls definately going out getting make up on.  Both are laughing and seem happy.

I found a modeling pic of Kami in bra and panties with another woman in very sexy close contact-but am afraid to post it here.

Not post it please! Save it for ti. You can get banned and we do not want nor prohibiting you neither injure Kamila and have to leave the apartment.

As I said before, the suitcase Kami got out from behind the door to get an object from it that is all!!

Girls definately going out getting make up on.  Both are laughing and seem happy.

I found a modeling pic of Kami in bra and panties with another woman in very sexy close contact-but am afraid to post it here.

You post this photo, after his departure !!!!

Not post it please! Save it for ti. You can get banned and we do not want nor prohibiting you neither injure Kamila and have to leave the apartment.

OK no pic!!!  K&K really beautiful and cute both wearing levi shorts and white top!!  They come downstairs in a little bit

As long as there is no ID or location, I don't see what harm could be done.  It's just a photo of a model no ?

A simple revers image search will give you her identity, so yes it causes harm.

Personally i think RLC should be more responsible and force the occupants to close all their accounts that can reveal their identity.

They are leaving for the night. Putting body lotion on their legs right now in Kammi's room.

Did you see how they were dressed when they left?  What kind of shoes were they wearing?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

They are leaving for the night. Putting body lotion on their legs right now in Kammi's room.

Did you see how they were dressed when they left?  What kind of shoes were they wearing?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What kind of shoes did Kristy have on?  Any idea?