Where are the girls-what are they doing?

why is it that once nora gets home kamila leaves the living room or the girls leave her by herself?

Did you see what Nora did when Kristy and Kamila were playing upstairs the other night when Nora decided they were being too noisy?Maybe that explains why Kristy and Kamila don't want to be around Nora.

To be a little fair, it's really enoying when people make a lot of noise while you try to sleep.

But she should have understood that it was entertaining for those who pay her salery too.

I don't think anyone has an issue with her being pissed by the noise, But close her own door first, Don't walk into someone else's room and close their door and continue to leave your door open.

let me get this straight so the girls were playing in their rooms and she was trying to sleep and the girls were keeping her up with the noise and she came in and locked the girls door but didnt lock hers.okay how about the night nora had her friend over and they were playing that game in the living room and the girls wanted to go to sleep and she(nora)and her friend barged in kamilas room and jumped on kamilas bed.and besides that they were being extremely loud by talking and laughing.but the queen needs her ugly sleep okay then deal with it nora.

why is it that once nora gets home kamila leaves the living room or the girls leave her by herself?

Did you see what Nora did when Kristy and Kamila were playing upstairs the other night when Nora decided they were being too noisy?Maybe that explains why Kristy and Kamila don't want to be around Nora.

To be a little fair, it's really enoying when people make a lot of noise while you try to sleep.

But she should have understood that it was entertaining for those who pay her salery too.

I don't think anyone has an issue with her being pissed by the noise, But close her own door first, Don't walk into someone else's room and close their door and continue to leave your door open.

Nora had to leave her door open to make sure neither Kristy nor Kamila could leave without Nora knowing they had left.

Girls are now on Kammi's bed. Talking, laughing and eating watermelon. I'm still not sure what they are, friends (with benefits) or secret lovers  ;D Well, probably we will never know...but anyhow, they look very good together. They are always so comfortable with eachother. It's a pleasure to watch these girls. 

for me they are just best friends who treasure eachothers company with nice caresses.teasing and kisses here and there.i love their chemistry and the bond they have but you can tell they both care and like eachother.