Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I have to agree dfcCap. I have never heard of or witness a relationship quite like it. There was a couple of posts suggestion it was a Russian thing, but I don't recall Leora or Alina's friends acting anything like this, and Alina's hot chubby friend was her best maid at her wedding, so she was a very close friend. There can be no doubt that Kami knows that Kristy's touches have sexual connotations, so if she has no interest in this, why not make it clear rather than keep stoking Kristy's fire? 

My personal opinion all along has been that Kamila likes closeness and cuddling and touching. But, I believe that she made it clear to Kristy early on in the relationship that she would only go so far and no farther. So, I think that the little "love sessions" are enjoyed by both of them. But, sometimes, Kristy tries to go farther than Kamila is comfortable with and so she backs off or lets Kristy know that she's reached the limit and needs to cut back.

Just my opinion. Kamila is an extremely beautiful and desirable woman and I would imagine that she really gets tired of guys hitting on her and not being willing to stop without a fight when she says enough. So, she feels safer when being affectionate with women because she doesn't have to worry about a guy refusing to accept her boundaries.

So, although she might be more attracted to guys, she might only allow those men that she trusts to get into petting sessions or whatever.

Who knows? It's all guesswork at this time.

Perhaps the fact that Kamila just poured her and Kristy both a glass of wine to drink while watching TV shows that she is not mad at Kristy at all. She just had to remind Kristy that there are limits that she won't cross at the present time. Their relationship is probably fine.

Perhaps the fact that Kamila just poured her and Kristy both a glass of wine to drink while watching TV shows that she is not mad at Kristy at all. She just had to remind Kristy that there are limits that she won't cross at the present time. Their relationship is probably fine.

Maybe the wine is to help Kami with the courage to cross the line.The poet Ogden Nash said"Candy is dandy,but liquor is quicker."I think Kami wants to, but is afraid.I don't think she's been sexually with a woman before,maybe not even with a man.

A little while ago, Kami was sitting on the couch with her legs spread and knees up, facing forward to the TV.  Kristy lay down with her head on Kami's shorts right at her pelvis, also facing the TV, and with Kristy's hand draped right over Kami's pussy.  I thought it would be really interesting to see the next step, but instead, without any visible sign from either girl, Kristy suddenly sat up again.  They are still watching the TV and occasionally smiling or laughing, and Kristy is sitting close to Kami's side.  So it doesn't look like either is mad or upset at the other.  Still, I wonder if Kami said something to her that I did not hear.

My personal opinion all along has been that Kamila likes closeness and cuddling and touching. But, I believe that she made it clear to Kristy early on in the relationship that she would only go so far and no farther. So, I think that the little "love sessions" are enjoyed by both of them. But, sometimes, Kristy tries to go farther than Kamila is comfortable with and so she backs off or lets Kristy know that she's reached the limit and needs to cut back.

Just my opinion. Kamila is an extremely beautiful and desirable woman and I would imagine that she really gets tired of guys hitting on her and not being willing to stop without a fight when she says enough. So, she feels safer when being affectionate with women because she doesn't have to worry about a guy refusing to accept her boundaries.

So, although she might be more attracted to guys, she might only allow those men that she trusts to get into petting sessions or whatever.

Who knows? It's all guesswork at this time.

good analysis, I agree .... I think kristy dream of going further with kamila, but she knows the limits to give him kami !!! it must be very hard and frustrating for her !!!! Sometimes she turns and breath, as if she could not take it anymore !!!!! poor ......: D: D

Kamila is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and sexy women I have ever seen.

Loner, I agree with this 100%.  I've been thinking that it is amazing that so many of us find her beautiful, sexy, and compelling to watch.  Usually, even with beautiful actresses or models that are widely admired throughout the world, there is always a difference of opinion--some find a particular one beautiful while another does not even find her attractive.