Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Loner, I agree with this 100%.  I've been thinking that it is amazing that so many of us find her beautiful, sexy, and compelling to watch.  Usually, even with beautiful actresses or models that are widely admired throughout the world, there is always a difference of opinion--some find a particular one beautiful while another does not even find her attractive.

Je pense que ça vient de sont côté innocent ou femme-enfant...  ;)

I think this is just innocent side or woman-child ...;)

They are about to start drinking,this place needs less water and more wine,Where is jesus when you need him to turn all those bottled water to wine  ;D ;D ;D

I am right here son. In this modern age I am no longer needed for these trivial matters. Nobody can compete with Amazon and their worldwide delivery service, not even me.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=white+wine

My personal opinion all along has been that Kamila likes closeness and cuddling and touching. But, I believe that she made it clear to Kristy early on in the relationship that she would only go so far and no farther. So, I think that the little "love sessions" are enjoyed by both of them. But, sometimes, Kristy tries to go farther than Kamila is comfortable with and so she backs off or lets Kristy know that she's reached the limit and needs to cut back.

Just my opinion. Kamila is an extremely beautiful and desirable woman and I would imagine that she really gets tired of guys hitting on her and not being willing to stop without a fight when she says enough. So, she feels safer when being affectionate with women because she doesn't have to worry about a guy refusing to accept her boundaries.

So, although she might be more attracted to guys, she might only allow those men that she trusts to get into petting sessions or whatever.

Who knows? It's all guesswork at this time.

Sounds good to me.