Where are the girls-what are they doing?

happyone try to keep us informed if anything good or what ever happends upstairs i know you always try your best and thank you and a few other members for keeping us informed from my behalf i appreciate all of you guys effort to try to keep us updated again thank you.

Yes, thanks to all that can go upstairs and keep informing us to what is going on.  We really appreciate if mI could tip you all ......but I can't   

Legrandrobert

Yes, thanks to all that can go upstairs and keep informing us to what is going on.  We really appreciate if mI could tip you all ......but I can't   

Legrandrobert

Go to pic section see Nora-she finished now and used dildo great orgasms

I have been around RLC for a few weeks now and here is my two cents on the Kristy and Kamila situation. I am going to guess that I am significantly older than many of you here and I consider myself a pretty good observer of people. What I see with these two is the warmth of a friendship that perhaps results from experiences together. Recent revelations show that they have been friends for a while, possibly years and it shows.

What I don't see is any sexual energy between the two of them. I think that they are well aware that guys love to see two women doing sexual things and have probably been encouraged to play this up in the past. I have no doubt that at times their secret whispers are an acknowledgment that they are on camera and want to be little teases.

They have done an excellent job of that as so many posts and photos attest.

Having said all that I readily confess that I have little idea what Nora's role in all of this is. If people say she is the "manager" of the apartment and I accept that. What I do find baffling is that if there were a sexual relationship between Kristy and Kamila, what would her motivation be in trying to impede it?