Where are the girls-what are they doing?

No, not emotionally dead, just sane!

How can you possibly like, dislike, love or hate anybody that YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OR DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

Don't you see their behavior on the computer screen or what the hell are you watching?You have absolutely no reaction to what you see?Why do you even watch?

Well the party is over for us who can only see downstairs

Why don't they have a sofa bed downstairs or a bigger lounge where they can spread out a bit. I mean, there are sometimes 3 or more people in that apt. Might see some nookie downstairs for us mere mortals 8)8)8)

Don't you see their behavior on the computer screen or what the hell are you watching?You have absolutely no reaction to what you see?Why do you even watch?

I used to watch this apartment, but not anymore, better things to do with my time. I log onto cc to follow the posts on the old dudes board, which, thanks to the bullshit created by this apartment, is sadly lacking in very much lately.

For additional entertainment, I come over and read the shit that you idiots post, but that's more sad and depressing than entertaining these days.

I used to watch this apartment, but not anymore, better things to do with my time. I log onto cc to follow the posts on the old dudes board, which, thanks to the bullshit created by this apartment, is sadly lacking in very much lately.

For additional entertainment, I come over and read the shit that you idiots post, but that's more sad and depressing than entertaining these days.

Not nearly as sad and depressing as a  guy who hides his identity and feelings behind a Tazmanian Devil.

So, according to posts on this thread yesterday, TODAY was supposed to be a really big day for Kami and

Kristy .  Here it is, past 1:30PM and the girls are still in the room fast asleep !!  So when is this big, important thing supposed to happen.....at midnight ?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Who are the jokers that post this stuff ???

I don't know about all over this forum, but high levels of insanity are well and truly displayed in this thread and any thread associated with this apartment. A few tarts have found a way to subsidise their income or living that maybe deemed a little more palatable than displaying themselves on chaturbate, but in reality, they are no different.

Idiots treating this site, this apartment in particular, as if it's real and trying to apply any sort of credibility to the tenants likes, dislikes, emotional and sexual preferences, among other things, which are based purely on the tenants acting skills, willingness to perform on camera, physical attributes, are truly delusional and in need of urgent medical attention.

It seems as though you think you are all above this, this interaction of the tenants and their viewers, well you are not..otherwise you wouldn't even be interested in being here, that would be self torture.

Thinking that these tenants rely on acting skills/performances is also quite delusional.

That people act differently when they know they are being watched, well that's a scientific fact.

Claiming is is ALL acting and performance 24/7 for months and even years that's just ignorant.

So, according to posts on this thread yesterday, TODAY was supposed to be a really big day for Kami and

Kristy .  Here it is, past 1:30PM and the girls are still in the room fast asleep !!  So when is this big, important thing supposed to happen.....at midnight ?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Who are the jokers that post this stuff ???

It will happen whenever the people who made the posts imagine it happens.Then they can tell us all the details of an imaginary happening.

It seems as though you think you are all above this, this interaction of the tenants and their viewers, well you are not..otherwise you wouldn't even be interested in being here, that would be self torture.

Thinking that these tenants rely on acting skills/performances is also quite delusional.

That people act differently when they know they are being watched, well that's a scientific fact.

Claiming is is ALL acting and performance 24/7 for months and even years that's just ignorant.

I said this apartment in particular. Anyway, you don't think Leora acts?

As for being here, as I said, I used to watch this apartment for a while, but it became boring, like your posts. I also used to watch Paul and Leora, but got sick of her poor acting and his dumb ass. I spend, or used to spend most of my time, (time as in when I'm on line as against some of you fuckwits which is most of your lives), at the old dudes threads, as you can see by the cc stats for me;

image.jpg

I said this apartment in particular. Anyway, you don't think Leora acts?

As for being here, as I said, I used to watch this apartment for a while, but it became boring, like your posts. I also used to watch Paul and Leora, but got sick of her poor acting and his dumb ass. I spend, or used to spend most of my time, (time as in when I'm on line as against some of you fuckwits which is most of your lives), at the old dudes threads, as you can see by the cc stats for me;

image.jpg

So?