Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Missed every point? Really? I count 4 points you tried to make and I directly talked about 2 of them.

It is funny you say "Nora is constantly aware of the camera and her behavior and its impact on the viewers purposefully using her body to grab the necessary attention," when both Kami and Kristy, mainly Kristy are doing the same exact thing to the viewers. So what exactly is your point? (that is 3)

You say "I believe she at least tries to tone the other girls down (there are many ways to to this)." Well, you don't mention how you think she does this and you don't mention why you think she does this. So there is nothing for me to say about it. It's an empty statement with no substance. (that is 4)

Mental masturbation must be contagious.

Missed every point? Really? I count 4 points you tried to make and I directly talked about 2 of them.

It is funny you say "Nora is constantly aware of the camera and her behavior and its impact on the viewers purposefully using her body to grab the necessary attention," when both Kami and Kristy, mainly Kristy are doing the same exact thing to the viewers. So what exactly is your point? (that is 3)

You say "I believe she at least tries to tone the other girls down (there are many ways to to this)." Well, you don't mention how you think she does this and you don't mention why you think she does this. So there is nothing for me to say about it. It's an empty statement with no substance. (that is 4)

Even this (so called) rebuttal of only 2 of my supposed points are totally missing the point.

Point 3 has argumentation which you completely left out.

Your so called point 4 wasn't a point just a side mark.

Let's just give this a rest, this is pointless :)

Even this (so called) rebuttal of only 2 of my supposed points are totally missing the point.

Point 3 has argumentation which you completely left out.

Your so called point 4 wasn't a point just a side mark.

Let's just give this a rest, this is pointless :)

Why do Kamila and Kristy need to be toned down?They were having fun.What gives Nora the right to tone down anyone?Who is she,God?

You said you do not like nor dislike anyone in the apartment.Are you totally emotionally dead?

No, not emotionally dead, just sane!

How can you possibly like, dislike, love or hate anybody that YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OR DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

No, not emotionally dead, just sane!

How can you possibly like, dislike, love or hate anybody that YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OR DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

You'll always gonna prefer someone over the other that's just natural, being aware of this keeps you sane, being unaware, well the results are displayed all over this forum.

You'll always gonna prefer someone over the other that's just natural, being aware of this keeps you sane, being unaware, well the results are displayed all over this forum.

Jezus vous devez être fan de kristy, car je vous vois bien ensemble, jezu krist y

I don't know about all over this forum, but high levels of insanity are well and truly displayed in this thread and any thread associated with this apartment. A few tarts have found a way to subsidise their income or living that maybe deemed a little more palatable than displaying themselves on chaturbate, but in reality, they are no different.

Idiots treating this site, this apartment in particular, as if it's real and trying to apply any sort of credibility to the tenants likes, dislikes, emotional and sexual preferences, among other things, which are based purely on the tenants acting skills, willingness to perform on camera, physical attributes, are truly delusional and in need of urgent medical attention.